Studying and French Toast

Annie: ~Today is Saturday Asher and I were at my house working on the project, have been for hours~ You've never had french toast?! I thought you were rich!
Asher: Are you stereotyping french toast? Saying french toast is only for the rich? *smiles childishly*
Annie: No! Don't put words in my mouth! *smiles* Come on lets take a break and get you french toast.
Asher: *chuckles* No thanks lets just keep working.
Annie: I didn't ask, Now come on *pulls him out of his chair* I know the best place to get french toast.
Asher: Where France? *Letting her drag him down the stairs. Wiggles his eyebrows*
Annie: Look whose being stereotypical now! *smiles* Wanna go in my car or yours?
Asher: Mine *smirks*
------------
Annie: ~We ordered two plates of french toast with a syrups and jams, we also got strawberries and blueberries. I was practically jumping in my seat as we waited~
Asher: I've never seen someone so excited for french toast. *smiles*
Annie: *blushes but still smiles* ~Our order came and I looked at him~ You Ready?
Asher: You seem excited you can have all of it and mine too! *smiles*
Annie: No no no! You have to have some or else this would all be for nothing.
Asher: Fine
Annie: ~I watched as he only ate some of the fruit, I watched him take a few bites but never with any of the bread.~ Do you think I'm blind or something?
Asher: What do you mean? *smiles*
Annie: Asher! Fine you know what? ~I grabbed his fork placing french toast, and strawberries with syrup. I moved it towards his mouth, his eyes never left mine. He opened his mouth and took in the food~
Asher: Best food ever..
Annie: ~I felt a small blush crept its way onto my cheeks. I pulled my hand away knocking the chocolate milkshake onto Asher~ Shit I'm so sorry! *grabs napkins and moves to his side of the booth, wiping off the shake* Sorry I didn't mean to ~When Asher didn't respond I looked up at him, he was staring at me our eyes only focused on each other~
Waitress: Eek!
Annie: ~I turned to see one of the waitresses fall and spilled glasses of juice on me~
Waitress: I..I'm I'm so- So So So sorry! Um let me
Annie: Its fine *stands up*
Asher: Can we get the bill please?
Waitress: Uh yeah.. Uh sure.. *leaves*
Annie: Well you're probably traumatized by you first french toast experience
Asher: *smiles* Actually I had a great time.
Annie: *smiles up at him* So did I make you love french toast?
Asher: *gets handed the bill, Smiles* Yeah especially when a cute girl is feeding them to me.
Annie: ~I looked away, when I glanced at him I saw a bit of disappointment in his eyes but it was replaced with a smile~
Asher: Also the milkshake. It was great.
Annie: *Smiles softly* How much?
Asher: 5 dollars?? Maybe she paid most of it because. *leaves the 5 dollars* Okay lets get out of these so called clothes
Annie: *chuckles* Okay ~Asher dropped me off giving me a side hug. It just felt different, He hugged me tighter, honestly I didn't know how he felt. It looked like it meant more to him than it did to me, did Asher like me?? No I'm over thinking this We're just friends~