Keep Telling Yourself That

Annie: ~I watched as the rain slowly hit my window slowly getting heavier and lost amongst the other droplets. Rain like this used to soothe me and bring me happiness but now it brings me pain because of the bitter moment of my first kiss with him. Tears escaped my eyes as that once beautiful memory played in my head. It rained that day. This rain wasn't the same the sky was darker and more gloomy. I laughed as I thought about the "great" times we had. I laughed out to nothing until they became sobs as I stared at the ceiling tears fell down the side near my ear but I just cried, slowly they turned into soft cried then hiccups. I curled up on my side hugging the stupid panda he had won for me. I was pathetically crying over a boy like an idiot I looked at the phone on my drawer waiting for him to call me. Exactly pathetic, last night Jayden found me crying she had got me home and got me to bed after telling my parents that I was okay. I sat up throwing the stupid panda and my phone. I was done feeling sorry for myself. This wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything wrong, I shouldn't be crying for something he did. I got up and walked into the bathroom, washing my face with cold water and then going downstair getting a tub of ice cream from the fridge. I am done crying. 'Keep telling yourself that. You can say it all you want but only you will ever know that you're still hurting inside'. I looked for ice cream stopping at the sight of the coconut ice cream. Johnny's favorite, whenever we went to get ice cream he would get that kind, I wanted to make him some but guess he'll never get it *grabs the cookie dough ice cream* I hated it. My parent had left to a wedding, I was supposed to go with them but after I locked myself in my room and made them leave they left. I was being such a brat towards them I was glad that they actually left, I had the house all to myself~
Annie: ~No matter what I did Johnny made his way into my mind. I just couldn't keep him out. Tears formed in my eyes. The fucking ice cream wasn't helping at all, I hate having feelings for the stupid guy. I set the ice cream down and cried into my hands. I wish I could hate the asshole. As I cried someone rang the doorbell, I was confused it was getting dark outside and my parents were gone. Panicking I grabbed the bat from the coat closet and slowly made my way towards the door reaching for the door knob as there was another ring, My phone was upstairs so if I miss I'm dead. I opened the door to see him drenched in rain, without hesitation I slammed the door shut and covered my mouth whith my shaking hand~