Look What Happened

Johnny: If I stop will you?
Annie: ~I looked at him~
Johnny: Annie I deserve this all of the suffering. You tried to explain to me but I didn't listen, you have every right to hate me. I made you suffer all alone.
Annie: Lets not do this not now. You're sick..
Johnny: I came here to talk Annie, I've done everything and anything but that.
Annie: There's nothing to talk about. *sighs* This won't help come on we'll go down to the fireplace. ~We went downstairs and I got the fire place started~
Johnny: I know you don't want to talk to an asshole like me but I want to talk.
Annie: We only dated for 2 weeks.. ~I tried to act as if I didn't care, but even I knew I was lying to myself~
Johnny: But we've liked each other longer than that. *looks at her* Annie you and I both know that we can make this work if we give it another chance, you can't lie and tell me what we had wasn't real. Our connection was real Annie.
Annie: I gave it a chance Johnny. ~I looked into his eyes, hurt as tears filled my eyes~ Look what happened.. I'm.. I'm so emotionally exhausted and I don't want it to happen again. ~He looked as hurt as I felt and he didn't try to hide it anymore. He reached for my face and moved the strand of hair out of my hair. He leaned closer, I shut my eyes scared that he might kiss me but he didn't instead he pulled me into a hug~
Johnny: *Whispers* I'm sorry. *softly* Please Annie give it one more chance. I know I've hurt you, but please give me one more chance.
Annie: ~I pulled back from him to look into his eyes, he reached to cup my face with his hand. I let him as he pulled me in for a kiss until our lips met, it was a soft kiss but it was desperate as we made it quick. I stayed in that moment forgetting about everything. We both slowly pulled away only staring at each other 'What did you just do?!' 'Are you going to forget what he put you through?!' 'He doesn't trust you' as if he read my mind he pulled me into another desperate kiss but all our problems came back and tears filled my eyes~
Johnny: Annie *each word inbetween kisses* No. Please. Please. Annie.
Annie: *Shakes her head and pushes away* I can't.
Johnny: Annie please.
Annie: This.. This was a mistake.. That kiss.. A mistake..
Johnny: No Annie it wasn't *reaches for her face*
Annie: Don't touch me! *stands up backs away*
Johnny: *Stands up and follows her* Annie calm down. *grabs her face and kisses her*
Annie: ~He grabbed my face and kissed me repeatedly, I kissed back but it just hurt me to much~ No Johnny *pushes him away* This! Will never happen. I know you still don't trust me and I can't be with someone like that.
Johnny: A-
Annie: ~He was cut off by the door bell. I looked at him then walked past him heading for the door. His footsteps following me. I opened the door and I got angry at the figure standing there~ What the hell are you doing here?! ~Out of the corner of my eye I saw Johnny balling his hands into first~ Asher go away!