Look Outside

Annie: ~I laid curled up in my bed, still up at 3 A.M replaying the day over and over thinking about Johnny. I had come straight home tears in my eyes and ran up to my room crying. I don't know where it came from. Johnny being angry wasn't my fault he could have controlled his anger, he just took out his hatred on Ashton that moment. The two had problems but I wasn't gonna not defend myself just because it would get Johnny mad! *sighs* Will he still talk to me? Will he still be my friend? Why do I even care?... Why does it hurt me so much to think of him ignoring me? Do I like Johnny?!~ No! *sits up* No *shakes her head* Annie you don't like him, you're just emotionally drained of your other emotions and you want to feel loved. Don't be stupid. ~I talked to myself and covered my face with my pillow screaming into it. I was looking at my ceiling fan when I saw a small pebble on my bed next to me. I picked it up and saw a piece of paper, I opened it and it read 'Look outside' my eyes widened. Oh god someone was outside. I wasn't gonna be like those dumb people in horror movies, but I was so curious. 'No Annie don't do it.' Right I'm simply gonna go over and slam the window shut. As I stepped to the window I saw a figure, he had a familiar figure but in the dark I couldn't tell who it was. Then the figure came closer I was gonna scream but they covered my mouth with their hand, I slammed my eyes shut and felt him pull me into my room gently. This was it this is how I was going to die!~ Johnny: Open your eyes Sweetheart?
Annie: ~This wasn't a killer it was the asshole Johnny Orlando~
Johnny: *quietly* Don't scream *removes his hand*
Annie: *quiet but harsh* What are you doing here?!
Johnny: I came to see you. *looking around the room*
Annie: You broke into my house
Johnny: *glances at her* Dramatic much?
Annie: ~How was he acting as if nothing had happened? Did he forget that he told me I was some badass? Did he not just break into my room? Was he just going to act like everything was normal? I wasn't gonna let that happen~ Get out.
Johnny: An-
Annie: Get. out. ~I repeated this time more final~
Johnny: *challenging* No.
Annie: Get out before I scream
Johnny: *looks at her, sit on the bed* Do it.
Annie: Huh?
Johnny: I said do it. Scream.
Annie: Johnny get out.
Johnny: Annie *smirks* Make me.
Annie: *rolls her eyes* How did you even get here?! Johnny: I climbed the tree.
Annie: You what?!
Johnny: You didn't look out the window so I had no choice. *smiles*
Annie: So you climbed a tree and came into my room?!
Johnny: What? you want me to call you rapunzle and expect you to let me climb your hair?
Annie: ~I turned away and inhaled deeply. I was not gonna forget the shit he said and let him make me laugh. I wasn't his toy~ *looks at him* What do you want Johnny? Why are you here? I don't wanna see you right now.
Johnny: *Serious* I came to see you, I'm not here to apologize so don't be expecting it and I don't care if you want to see me or not.
Annie: Why?! Just a few hours ago you told me off and left me!
Johnny: You acted like an idiot and you know it Annie! *sighs* I was just worried about you.. Forgive me if I cared, But I can't help it, I fucking care about you!
Annie: ~He looked at me, he really meant those words. He shook his head when I didn't respond and got up making his way to my window, I grabbed his arm~ Johnny wait! ~He turned to me and I hugged him, after a few seconds he hugged me back and we hugged for minutes and when we finally let go I missed the heat of his body against mine, I missed his scent~ I shouldn't have acted so recklessly *looks down*
Johnny: *grabs her chin tilting her head up* Maybe I should have controlled my anger just a little.
Annie: Just a little? *smiles*
Johnny: Yes a little *smiles back*
Annie: ~I looked down at his hand and saw a liquid drip~ Oh my god you're bleeding *grabs his hand* ~Most likely from almost killing Ashton~
Johnny: Its just a little bit of blood *smiles and shrugs* Nothing compared to all the blood Ashton lost.
Annie: *rolls her eyes examining his knuckles*
Johnny: Must have started bleeding when I climbed up.
Annie: Sit down I'll get the first aid kit *making her way to the bathroom and got the kit*
Johnny: Annie. Its jus-
Annie: Don't move.
Johnny: Damn. Don't be so bossy. *smirks* It turns me on.
Annie: *blushing, sits next to him cleaning the cut and wrapping the bandages on* ~If only he didn't have that smirk on his gorgeous face~ Either you stop smiling like that or..
Johnny: Or what? *leans, their faces inches apart*
Annie: Johnny..
Johnny: Shh. *glances at her lips and eyes* Quiet Sweetheart.
Annie: ~He tucked in a looss strand of my hair, his hand lingered in my hair. His eyes focused on mine, he pulled me closer to his body. There was no space except the small space between my lips, we closed our eyes and leaned in~
{Rrriiinng Rrriiinng Rrriiinng}
Annie: *jumps pulling away, looks at her phone* It's just a bunch of your missed calls and Text..
Johnny: *smiles* Sorry.. Well I guess I said what I need to say. I'll be going now..
Annie: *nods* Okay bye.