How Do I Feel?

Johnny: *sighs and nods* Okay..
Annie: ~He pulled off his shirt revealing his perfectly tones abs. I blushed and looked away~ What the hell are you doing?
Johnny: My shirt is wet, I need to take it off because like you said I'll catch a cold.
Annie: ~I could hear the smirk in his voice. I gathered the courage and looked at him~ Okay.. Whatever.
Johnny: Now that I think of it my jeans are wet and uncomfortable so I'll just
Annie: ~His hands made their way to his jeans as I glanced away~ Johnny Orlando if you don't fucking stop I will kick you out! ~He started to laugh which cause me to look at the beautiful scene of his laughter. His chest and abs glistening from the water. I bit my lip and looked away~
Johnny: Sweetheart?
Annie: Huh? ~I cursed at myself for answering to 'sweetheart'~
Johnny: Help me dry myself?!
Annie: You're not a child do it yourself.
Johnny: My hands are wrinkled and shivering and I can barely move, just help me, I'm cold.
Annie: You seemed fine seconds ago as you laughed at me.
Johnny: Damn haven't you heard of helping people in need?! And you even said you let me in because you didn't want me getting sick. So hurry up and help me.
Annie: *takes the towel* Fine. ~I began to dry his hair, I could feel how soft his hair was under the towel and I missed having my fingers tangled in it. I missed his lips colliding with mine. 'No!' I shook away the thought and moved the towel down to his face and neck, his eyes stayed glued to my face until they locked with mine, our closeness made this impossible. His eyes travelled down to my lips and he leaned in but I pushed him back. He looked sad and disappointed~ Dry yourself I'm gonna get you some of my dad's clothes.
Annie: ~I had quickly left the room and made my way to my parents room and placed my hand on my heart which was beating as if I ran a marathon. I took in a deep breath and calmed down getting clothes for Johnny, when I stood at the threshold of my room Johnny was at my desk looking down at something, I walked over to see it was Asher's spanish text book from when we went to get french toast. I quickly put up a wall~ Heres the clothes change.
Johnny: Annie wait.
Annie: I'll wait out of the room
Johnny: Annie.
Annie: ~I acted like I didn't hear him and quickly made my way out of the bedroom but he caught my hand and I made the mistake of turning around. Johnny's eyes filled with sadness and a tear fell down his cheek~ Get changed ~I pulled away and made my way downstairs. I layed on the couch think about how I would have reacted if I were in Johnny's place, I wanted to forgive him but I also couldn't. Soon I heard the sliverware in the kitchen. I walked in to see Johnny eating the coconut Ice cream~ Wh- stop eating that?! Its disgusting.
Johnny: You made it for me..
Annie: *glances away* Put it down.
Johnny: *smiles* So you did! I love it! Its delicious!
Annie: No its not! *grabs it* ~Johnny started laughing~
Johnny: It really doesn't taste that good anyways.
Annie: *rolls her eyes* You're childish.
Johnny: Actually I'm Johnny.
Annie: *rolls her eyes* You really wanna be kicked out again don't you?
Johnny: No. *pouts* Annie I'm starving can you please make me food?
Annie: You had ice cream.
Johnny: Like two bites and I'm just cold now. *smiles* Please?
Annie: Fine.. Just don't annoy me
Johnny: *nods* Thank you.
Annie: ~I just wanted him out of my house. I reached into the cabinet getting a recipe for pasta~ *muttering* I could be sleeping in my warm bed but instead I'm down here making food for the asshole.
Johnny: Speak up *grins gets ignored* Have you made this? *gets ignored* I can help you *continues to get ignored*
Annie: If you want to help be quiet!
Johnny: *turns off the stove* Lets order a pizza.
Annie: ~I nodded as this would take at least an hour to make, we went up to my room as he called for a pizza~
Johnny: Thank you *hangs up* ACHOO! ACHOO!
Annie: I told you, you would get sick.
Johnny: I'm Achoo! Not Achoo! Sick *sniffles*
Annie: ~Obviously he wouldn't accept the fact that his careless acts made him sick.~ You should have listened to me.
Johnny: You're right. I'm stupid for not listening to you.
Annie: ~I let him see the hurt in my eyes. I moved over to him as he looked at me, my hands touched his arm and I quickly pulled away~ Johnny you're freezing! Why didn't you tell me?! Stop acting like you're fine! ~I pulled him onto the bed and wrapped the blanket around him as he sneezed~
Johnny: If I stop will you?