Carnival

Annie: So what its annual is it fun?
Jayden: Yeah its beyond fun!
Annie: ~Jayden ended up being the only girl who came since Lilia and Anna had some other things to do and said they would meet us there. Johnny and Hayden were picking us up~
Jayden: You look amazing!
Annie: You too!! *smiles* ~My phone starts ringing. I answer~ Hello?
Hayden: Hi bestie! We're outside
Annie: Kay we'll be down in a second.
Hayden: Okay
Annie: The guys are here.
Jayden: Lets get moving than! *smiles* Wait I bought disposable cameras. One for me and one for you, If Lilia and Anna didn't bring cameras its their loss *hands Annie a disposable camera*
Annie: Retro *rolls her eyes with a smile and starts turning it. She turns the camera and they take a picture* I love it! ~We said bye to my mom and went outside, Johnny's car was waiting his window was down and he whistled. I rolled my eyes~
Hayden: You two look beautiful. *opening the door for then*
Annie: You look great too Hayden. *gets into the car, glances at Johnny* You know its a carnival and not a Halloween party?
Johnny: Hmm.. *glances at her through the rearview mirror* To hot for the carnival? *Chuckles when she blushes*
Annie: ~We had small talk in the car as we made our way to the carnival. Once I could see the rides I began to get overly excited~
Johnny: Looks like someone is excited. *smiles*
Annie: How can you not be?! *smiling* Hurry and find parking!
Jayden: Do it before she just jumps onto the road.
Hayden: *hangs up the phone* The others are waiting at the entrance.
Annie: ~Finally we parked and went to the entrance gate~
Asher: Hey Anns! *smiles and they hug* Took you guys long enough.
Armani: You two look amazing
Johnny: Annie said the same thing *smirks at Annie*
Annie: *glares at him*
Armani: *rolls his eyes* I was talking about the girls! *looks at Annie and Jayden* You two look amazing.
Jayden: Thanks.
Annie: Kay lets get in there!
Jayden: Yeah Lilia and Anna aren't gonna come for another hour.
Annie: ~We paid and got in. It looked magical and fun~ What should we do first?
Asher: The dropper!
Jayden: The horse racers!!
Armani: Competitive much? *chuckles*
William: The jeopardy booth!
Johnny: We came to have fun. Will we're not at school that doesn't mean we have to learn.
Annie: ~I watched as everyone argued about what we should do first, I pulled out the disposable camera and snapped a picture causing them all to look at me~
Hayden: *grins, wraps his arm around Annie* How bout we let Annie bananie decided where we go first? She is new and this is her first and last time coming to this carnival.
Asher: *everyone agrees, smiles* So Anns where do YOU want to go?
Annie: Hmm *looks around* Definitely rides. ~We went on a couple of the fast rides first. Then moved to the games when Lilia and Anna came, we were waiting for our turn at the racing game~ Oh my god a panda!! A giant panda! I will win it.
Jayden: *smirks* You sound determined.
Annie: Jay I know you're competitive but I am gonna win that panda
Jayden: Well see
Annie: ~We all took our seats, up to 6 of us could play at a time. So it was Jayden, Armani, William, Anna, Hayden, and I~
Carny: Ready set go!
Carny: And the winner is #1!! What would you like young lady?
Jayden: Hmm let me get the platypus. *smiles*
Carny: Next?
Asher: Don't sweat it Anns I'll win the panda for you. *winks*
Annie: *rolls her eyes with a smile* ~I noticed Johnny frown at Asher but I decided to ignore it. Now it was Lauren, Johnny, Asher, and Lilia.~
Johnny: Annie come here.
Annie: N- *pulls her into his chair* What are you doing? ~He grabbed my elbows and raised them he slid his hands down my arm as he wrapped them on the gun and trigger, I was still looking at him, his head was on my shoulder~
Johnny: *glances at her, smirks* I know you're obsessed with me but if ya wanna win the game you have to actually focus.
Annie: *blushes and looks ahead*
Jayden: *Takes a picture with the disposable camera*
Annie: Ja-
Carny: Go!
Annie: ~I felt Johnny's finger squeeze mine down the trigger and his hands moved to my forearm. My heart raced as fast as my horse.~
Carny: And the winner is #2!! The panda miss?
Annie: Yes! *grinning, hugs the panda* Thank you! *turns to Johnny, sees him smirking* Thanks.
Johnny: You're welcome *winks*
Annie: ~This is what I mean he can be a jerk sometimes or he can be a sweet guy and other times he just can't control his anger. Whats his deal?~ Lilia: Now lets eat I'm starving!
Anna: Fine but after that lets go into the corn maze! *smiles*
Armani: I'm down!