Party!

Annie: ~The rest of the week had been great. I became closer to Lilia, Anna, and Jayden, I even became friends with Asher and Hayden since they were in my spanish class. I even had my car back in my possesion and I hadn't ran into Johnny Today was Friday the end of the week~
Jayden: Hey what are you doing tonight?
Annie: Hmm tonight I will be enjoy netflix and my bed. *smiles*
Jayden: So nothing! Come to Hayden's party with us!
Annie: Parties? *shuts her locker* No, they aren't my fortae *starts walking*
Lilia: You have to come! Hayden's parties are like amazing! The music, the area, and the alcohol!
Annie: I don't drink.
Jayden: Come on Annie! His parents are on their anniversary vacation trip so he has the huge house all to himself.
Annie: He's rich. I get it but so are most of the kids here.
Anna: The kids RICH RICH.
Jayden: So its decided we'll meet at Annie's house!
Annie: At Annie's house? ~I turned around and saw that the three were gone. Great so I have to go now. I went to my classes and after a few hours we meant in the cafeteria, I got my tray with a spicy chicken sandwich then I sat down. But my eyes landed on Johnny. Making out with a red head. I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I ate a grape~
Anna: He's a player.
Annie: Hmm?
Anna: Johnny and his friends. They are all players.
Annie: Really? I couldn't tell *smiles*
Lilia: Aren't you bothered by it?
Annie: Bothered by what?
Lilia: That they never have real girlfriends?
Annie: Why would I care?
Anna: Well you are friends with Asher and Hayden. And you actually kind of now Johnny's
Annie: ~Before I can talk the bell rang and we all went to our classes. At 7 the girls came to my house and we got ready to go to the party. My parents were gone for the weekend so I didn't have to worry about anything.
Annie: ~We got to the party and as we walked inside there were drunk teens dancing to music~
Lilia: Come on
Annie: Where are we going?
Anna: Down to the ramps.
Annie: Ramps? ~We were going downstairs there was way more kids these kids were skateboarding and riding pipelines. The music down here was way too loud~ What so this town is known for skateboarding??!
Lilia: pretty much!! *smiles* Come on lets get some drinks!!
Annie: Wait I don't-!
Lilia: Come on take at least one shot and then if you don't want to you don't have to!
Annie: Fine! *smiles* ~We walked over to a table and Jayden went to get the shots~ What is it?!
Lilia: Vodka! *smiles*
Annie: *picks up the shot* To not getting dumb drunk!
Anna: Yess!
Annie: ~I took the shot and my throat burned. They laughed but I let out a giggle~
Jayden: Do not tell me you're a light weight! *laughing*
Annie: No! *smiles* Come on lets go dance! ~I was having fun dancing with my friends and I did get more beer~
Asher: Anns?!
Annie: Hi Asher. *smiles*
Asher: Hey! *they hug* I didn't think you would come!
Annie: What you didn't want me to come?
Asher: *chuckles* Thats not what I said!
Annie: ~I glanced behind him and saw Johnhy with the red head again making out. Then I realized Asher was talking~ Sorry Asher I zoned out for a sec, can you repeat that?!
Asher: *laughs* I just asked if you wanted to dance!
Annie: Oh yeah sure.