Chapter 2

Shuhua was checking herself on her mirror when she heard a knock on her door. "Young lady, Ms. Tzuyu is already here." Shuhua took a deep breath before opening her door.

Grabbing her bag that was on her bed,  she roams her eyes around her room one last time. As much as she wants to get out of this hell she will also miss her sanctuary.

Her room.

Dragging two of her suitcases, she saw her mother was talking to Tzuyu. "Oh you're leaving now." Shuhua turned around and saw her younger brother Henry holding his phone. She didn't paid much attention to him but she was sure she saw a glint of sadness in his eyes.

"I'll be going now." Shuhua blankly said dragging her suitcases, Tzuyu went to help Shuhua after having a so not important conversation with her friend's mom. Tzuyu isn't really okay of how Ms. Yeh treats Shuhua but it was Shuhua who said that they should just let it go.

Shuhua knows that she can't do anything at all. Her mother is very close minded.

"Ready to go?" Tzuyu asks as she closes her car's compartment. "Yeah." Shuhua answered as the two both entered the car.

Henry watch the car disappear from his sight.

"She's gone also." he mumbled as he sits on his bed, staring at the ceiling like it is the most fascinating thing in this world. He just wanted to have a big sister. He hates himself for saying things that is opposite of what he's thinking.

He wants her older sister to stay.

===

Inside the car Shuhua was just staring outside. "Did you eat your dinner?" Tzuyu decided to start a conversation. She feels like Shuhua is inside her own world again. She hopes that Shuhua will have friends while she's there.

Because she won't be there to protect her, to scold her and to guide her.

"Yeah I did." Tzuyu could only shake her head hearing that same tone of voice. She knows that the girl was lying. She looks at the monitor of her car and they still have two hours before Shuhua's flight.

"Eat." Tzuyu simply said and Shuhua knows she can't argue with Tzuyu especially when it comes to food. Tzuyu always makes sure that she eats her meals regularly.

Tzuyu's phone started ringing and Shuhua couldn't think of any other person of who's gonna call Tzuyu other than her first love's girlfriend. She have already given up even before starting pursuing Tzuyu because she knows Tzuyu only sees her as a friend.

And staying with just friends isn't really a bad thing though there are still moments where Shuhua's heart would beat so fast because of Tzuyu. Flying to South Korea it can actually help her forget of her feelings for Tzuyu completely. She wants to support Tzuyu's relationship without her feelings for Tzuyu being involved.

Tzuyu turned her phone towards her friend. Shuhua raised her head up and stopped eating. She smiles when she saw Tzuyu's girlfriend. "ShuShu I will miss you." Shuhua couldn't help but giggle at how cute Tzuyu's girlfriend is.

When she first met Tzuyu's girlfriend which was two years ago she didn't felt jealous at all. She got to meet her two years ago because Tzuyu's girlfriend came for a vacation. Shuhua admires how stable their relationship is and how they are still getting stronger as years passed by and if she isn't getting it wrong. They are nearing their fifth anniversary.