Chapter 11

"So you two are saying that you've actually met already four years ago here in Busan?" Minnie questioned tilting her head to look at both Soojin and Shuhua who was seated behind her and Miyeon.

"Yeah." Shuhua shortly answered but she have this certain kind of smile on her face. Soyeon look at the two from the rear view mirror.

"That's why you asked me about Soojin unnie's hometown." Yuqi spoke up joining the conversation. "Yeah, I don't actually remember that much because I have difficulties in remembering things." Shuhua answered.

Soojin got the answer from that which is why Shuhua can't remember her when Miyeon introduced the younger girl to them at the start of the week.

"So we could say that you two are close friends then?" Minnie asks her eyes shifting from Shuhua to Soojin seeking for an answer. "Well you could say that we are." Soyeon heard Soojin's answer crystal clear.

===

"Are you going straight to Ms. Bae's office?" Miyeon asks the youngest. "I think I should because I can't really receive something like that." Shuhua said.

"Then give us your things we'll go take it to our dorm." Minnie suggested and Shuhua was grateful to meet very good people. "Yeon, I'll stay to their dorm for awhile. I won't be coming with the two of you." Miyeon informed the girl.

"Okay, just call me unnie if you need a ride home." The four hop off from the car as Soojin went to sit on the passenger seat. "Text me when you arrive at your apartment." Yuqi gave Soyeon a warning look.

Shuhua knocked on the door but she was surprised to who opened the door. "Seulgi unnie?" Shuhua couldn't decipher what emotion Seulgi was portraying because the older woman was clearly not in the mood for a talk.

Seulgi didn't even greeted Shuhua as she passed by the younger heading straight out of the office.

Shuhua saw a man standing near the table of Ms. Bae. "Uh Ms. Bae?" The man turned around and moved away from the table and Shuhua can clearly see how distressed the Dean was.

"Suho please get out of my office for now." it was calm yet it seems like she's just trying not to explode. The man named Suho excused himself, Shuhua bow politely to them.

"I'm glad that you're here Ms. Yeh." Irene motioned Shuhua to sit down so they can talk more comfortably. "Uh yeah about the car, Miyeon unnie had told me about the situation." Shuhua started. "Yes, the guards informed us just this morning that someone sent a car to the university and to be received under your name. The sender is quite well known around Seoul so I don't know if you have connections with them. The Lee Corporation just personally sent me an email a few hours ago and are asking to meet you tomorrow." Irene has this soft look on Shuhua.

Shuhua couldn't comprehend it at all because first of all why would such a well known company send her a car and how did they know she's here and who she is.

"If you don't know them, we can always take action on it. They can mean harm or maybe not but we aren't sure because based from your facial reaction it shows that you don't know them." Irene added.

"I'll go and meet them but I won't be receiving the car that they sent here."

After talking to Ms. Bae, Shuhua didn't head straight to their dorm and her feet led her to the same cafe near their campus.