Chapter 9

I love you in gradients,
in colors that are yet
to be discovered.

I love you in iridescence,
in rainbow cassette tapes
hidden in closets.

I love you in prisms,
in bent light that stretches
beyond monochrome mindsets.

I love you in rhythms,
in unplayed genres of music.
Beyond shallow criticisms,
beyond reason and logic.

I love you,
despite what they say.
My love exists
beyond the black and whites
and all the greys.

"I can't believe that you're reading a book right now." Yuqi commented as she takes a sit beside Shuhua.

Shuhua looks up and saw Yuqi clad in a navy blue one piece swimsuit. The gang decided to swim at the exclusive pool of the hotel. Yuqi looks around trying to find a certain girl. "Did you not go down with Soojin unnie?" Shuhua shakes her head.

"She said that she'll just follow." Shuhua uttered focusing her eyes back on the book she's reading. "Aren't you going to at least dip yourself on the pool?" Yuqi reaches for her towel.

"Maybe later." Shuhua answered.

Shuhua's whines can be heard as Miyeon giggles at how Minnie and Yuqi were trying to drag Shuhua onto the pool. Soojin wasn't coming down yet and she's getting worried. Soyeon closed her eyes to protect it from the splashing water.

Shuhua was drenched in water her hair blocking her face. She groaned loudly feeling defeated.

"Unnie." Shuhua whined struggling to get her long hair away from her face.

Yuqi and Minnie laughs in victory. "Started the fun without me?" Soojin's voice caught their attention even Shuhua. She gently fixes her hair, but as soon as her eye sight was cleared.

She couldn't help but stare at Soojin in awe. She looks away immediately averting her eyes. Yuqi and Minnie exchanged meaningful gazes as they look at Soojin's way.

"Splash bomb." The two foreigners mischievously smiles as they walk to Soojin's direction. The poor girl that was about to be thrown on the water was at the end side of the pool where no one was currently swimming.

Shuhua slowly swam to where Miyeon and Soyeon was. "I swear Soojin will beat those two up." Soyeon commented earning a laugh from Miyeon. The three watch from afar, the corner of Shuhua's lips curling up while watching how Soojin was clueless to what was going on.

And before Soojin can even runaway from the two playful foreigners, she waa pushed on the water.

Minnie and Yuqi shared laugh and their girlfriends can only shake their head. Soojin get up on her feet glaring at the two foreigners. "Miyeon unnie, Soyeon smack them for me. Thank you." The two nodded their head.

Shuhua gets out of the water. She's was wearing denim shorts and white shirt yet her clothes were drenched into the water. Shuhua went back to their table reaching for her towel, drying herself up.

She decided to take her shirt off as it was getting heavy because it was soaked with water. The five has their eyes on Shuhua.

"Smoking hot." Minnie said with a chuckle as they all watch Shuhua. Soojin couldn't take her eyes away from Shuhua it was like her eyes were being pulled by Shuhua's presence. Eyes going down she saw something strange.