Chapter 28

Day 05

Soojin received a very vague message from Shuhua this morning. 

From ShuShu:

The sky is pretty clear today.

She replied back asking but until now she haven't gotten any message from Shuhua. She doesn't have any idea what Shuhua meant by that. "You're staring at the sky for so long." Soyeon commented as she hands Soojin a bottled water. "The sky is pretty clear today." Soojin ended up saying those words.

"Yeah it really is and it's so hot today too." Soyeon added as she gulps down the water. It was indeed hot today that Soojin can feel the burning sensation on her skin caused by the sun. "We should head back." Soojin stood up, going back inside their building for their next class. Just like yesterday Soojin was once again worried but unlike yesterday she knew why she's worried but today it was different.

She wasn't just worried but she was also nervous of something.

===

A few hours ago...

[Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport 5:30 am]

"Don't you have any class today? You've been with me for the past few days." Tzuyu raised her left eyebrow. "I actually have but I can always manage besides my mom was the one who pushed me to stay by your side. I don't have any complains about it." Tzuyu casually said and it somehow felt great for Shuhua to have someone like Tzuyu.

Shuhua smiled as soon as she saw her mother walking up to them holding two cups of coffee. "We'll be fine here." Ms. Yeh said assuring Shuhua because she knows that her daughter was probably thinking that it was unfair to leave this early.

"Henry's recovering quite fast and I don't want this to hinder your studies also. I'll look after him and besides you already did your part." Ms. Yeh added giving Shuhua a warm smile. It was a smile that Shuhua have never seen yet even when she was just a kid.

Shuhua didn't have any second thoughts as she engulfs her mother into a hug. "Please let me know as soon as Henry wakes up." Shuhua softly said, her hug getting tighter like she doesn't want this to end.

"We'll be waiting for you on holidays." that was the last thing that Ms. Yeh had said to her daughter.

Shuhua fished her phone out as she looks out of the window while waiting for the announcement.

To Soojin🍒:
The sky is pretty clear today.

Shuhua smiled satisfied with it as she puts her phone back inside her bag.

She can't wait to go back.

===

[Lee Residence, Seoul South Korea 8:00 am]

Hearing the loud ringing of the bell echoing inside the huge mansion was a cue.

The gates were opened as a black sedan car passed through inside. Maids were waiting by the entrance as if they were expecting the guest to arrive today.

As soon as the car door was opened. All of the maids bow greeting the guest politely as they should.

"Welcome back." Shuhua smiled as she hugs her Mr. Lee, her father. "How is your brother?" Mr. Lee asks with a concerned face. When he heard from Hui that Shuhua left to go back to Taiwan. It made him anxious for some reasons.