Chapter 22

Shuhua sighed defeated by her Minnie unnie. "You're not gonna attend classes today." that was what Minnie firmly said to her this morning and she couldn't really do anything about it.

As much as she wanted to go and attend her classes but her face was still a mess. She didn't mind about it but it was still painful so she decided not to argue with Minnie.

But all that she have done in the last two hours since both Minnie and Yuqi left was just stay in bed, staring at the ceiling like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

She tried checking her phone for something that could entertain her but it just made her eyes hurt.

She carefully sits on her bed, still wearing her white sweater from last night. She haven't really experienced not attending classes because of something like this, she never skipped classes not even when she have a fever.

Shuhua groaned, she was so bored.

But just like the saints above have witnessed her sufferings, she heard a brief knock.

She didn't have anyone in mind that would bother go to their dorm room at this time because basically classes are probably going on. Before she can stood up to open it, the door was already opened revealing a very much worried Soojin.

It wasn't planned at all in Soojin's defense as Minnie actually asked her to go look after Shuhua and she didn't declined it. She was worried about the younger so there was no reason for her to decline.

And the reason why Minnie asked her was because only Soyeon and Soojin were the ones who doesn't have any classes for this morning. Shuhua tried getting up but only received a death glare from Soojin.

"Stay on your bed." Soojin firmly said being tough but her face tells otherwise. Shuhua didn't bother to argue since she didn't want to be on Soojin's bad side at all.

Soojin closed the door behind her, placing her bag down on the chair along with the plastic bag that she is holding. "How are you feeling?" Soojin ended up sitting on Shuhua's bed. "50/50." Shuhua jokingly said.

"Very funny." Soojin rolled her eyes earning a soft chuckle from the younger girl. "In all honesty, I'm quite fine. It's just that my face hurts a little." Shuhua honestly said. Soojin's gaze soften, lifting her hand.

Tracing her finger along those bruise on Shuhua's face. The air inside the room shifted as Shuhua let out a dry laugh. "I still look beautiful even with this." Soojin snapped back to reality, completely retracting her hand. "Of course you still are." Soojin stood up much to Shuhua's liking.

"I actually brought some snacks with me and Minnie will be here by lunch. Do you wanna watch some movies to kill some time?"

Soojin settled down beside Shuhua, she placed her laptop down on the bed for a moment as she reach for the bag of potato chips. "So what are we gonna watch?" Shuhua was more enthusiastic as Soojin imagined the girl to be. Shuhua didn't mind her eyes hurting and besides with Soojin being here. It was already quite entertaining and interesting.

"How about romance?" Shuhua's shoulders dropped down. "Ah JinJin that's so lame." Shuhua whined but soon ended up laughing seeing Soojin's expression. "It is definitely not lame." Soojin crossed her arms over her chest.

"How about something thrilling? Like Horror?" Shushua suggested, she's been into that kind of thing ever since back then and she enjoys it. Soojin stopped functioning for a second hearing the word 'Horror'.