Chapter 18

Having the courage to stand up to someone is hard. Having the courage to speak your mind at all is hard. Gaining confidence to do it, that's harder. (Well at least for Shuhua.) We all know we have to take a leap of faith and, like Nike brand says, Just do it.

There's nothing as difficult as confronting the people we love. Whether it be a parent, sibling, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, the last thing we want is to hurt that person. So the stages go like this

1. I need to talk to ____

2. What do I say?

3. What If I hurt their feelings

4. I can't do it.

5. I have to

It's all the same no matter how you slice it and the first step is always having the confidence to do so.

"Soo do you think that I'm not noticing how you're acting with me? You don't see me the way you used to. I feel like I was just one of your acquaintance. You can't even have time for me. I'm seeking for your attention too." Soojin hissed in pain feeling Hui's hands gripping her arms tightly.

Hui ignores how Soojin was wincing in pain. "Y-our hurting me Hui." Soojin tried getting out of Hui's grasp but the guy was stronger than her.

True colors are indeed terrifying.

Soyeon cursed under her breath before making her way to where the two were. Hui immediately let go of Soojin upon seeing the girl. He calmed himself, smiling as he greets the girl.

But before he can even greet Soyeon, the girl glared at him like Soyeon was planning on how to murder Hui inside her head.

Soyeon turned to look at Soojin in a more calmer manner. "Ms. Kim is looking for you Soo." Soyeon couldn't think of anything as of the moment but cover it up with a lie as she drags Soojin but not forgetting to give Hui a warning look.

A warning that could end his life for real if he lay his hand on Soojin.

Once they were out of the pool area, Soyeon look at Soojin her gaze soften seeing how Soojin was avoiding her gaze, noticed how the cherry girl started to fiddle with her fingers again indication that the girl was nervous.

"Was he like that when we're not around?" Soyeon fires a question. "I want you tell me honestly Soo." Soyeon added.

===

The day seems to be longer as Minnie follows two energetic kids. She was perplexed to how Shuhua's timidness went away every time the girl was with Yuqi.

"Unnie aren't you going to go fetch Miyeon unnie from her class?" Yuqi asks tilting her head to look at the Thai who was behind them. Minnie gasp completely forgetting that she have to go fetch Miyeon.

Minnie walked ahead from the two, "Let's all meet at the cafeteria." Minnie quickly said before sprinting through the hallway earning weird glances from the other students. It was usually Miyeon who always tends to forget about certain things so it was surprising that Minnie actually forgot about that.

But the two just laughed at how their Minnie unnie will be dead once she's there.

Before the two can even enter the cafeteria, they can clearly hear some people yelling by the corner and without even a second Shuhua immediately recognized the voice but Yuqi didn't paid much attention to it.