Chapter 31

"You're quite tricky aren't you?" Shuhua shrugs her shoulder in response. "Won't Eunbi unnie be looking for you?" Shuhua asks as she looks at Hyewon who was drinking somewhat carelessly.

"Nah." Shuhua frowns at Hyewon's response.

"She'll be here in a few." Hyewon added with a laugh. Shuhua shakes her head as she sets her eyes on the dance floor.

She caught a glimpse of Ryujin at her usual place, headphones on jamming on the music. She was worried about the girl but there's nothing to worry about anymore.

Ryujin didn't take it that badly.

Soon after Eunbi arrived having a very worried expression on her face right now when she saw Hyewon's state. "She really doesn't listen to me." Eunbi uttered as she sits right beside the almost drunk girl.

"I think she does listen to you." Shuhua said glancing at Eunbi, there was a soft smile on her face.

Shuhua just wanted to unwind before finally meeting everyone tomorrow. She's been thinking of something but she needs to consult with Minnie and Yuqi first.

"I'll give the two of you a ride." Shuhua stood up helping Eunbi.

"Going home now?" Shuhua nodded as she takes out her wallet but Moonbyul stopped her. "You don't have to pay." she said to the younger but Shuhua still insisted and even asked Moonbyul a favor to look after Ryujin.

===

[Lee Residence, Seoul South Korea 12:00 am]

Shuhua gently opens the door from the kitchen trying to be quiet as ever. She successfully got inside. Her left hand was holding her shoes so she was basically just wearing her socks right now.

Luckily she was now close with one of the maids in the house. She purposely asked Annie to let the door from the kitchen unlocked.

She carefully locks the door, heading straight upstairs.

Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows when she heard a door creaking open. Shuhua tilted her head to the left and saw her brother walking out of his room.

Their eyes met each other as Shuhua laugh nervously.

"You just got home?" Hui groggily asks, he was planning on going downstairs to get some soda. He wasn't asleep yet, he was still up playing games. He ran out of soda and some chips.

"Ah yeah." Shuhua's eyes were wavering as she nervously looks at her brother. "Oh then are you going to sleep now?" Hui asks again closing the door behind him.

Shuhua doesn't know how did she actually end up drinking some beer while playing pool with Hui right now.

"Have you talk to her?" Hui asks as he gulps down the contents of the can before positioning himself focusing on his target. Shuhua was sitting on the on the pool table while watching.

"I actually haven't because I plan on showing myself tomorrow. I mean later." Shuhua chuckles as she watch her brother fails from attempting to get the number five pool ball inside.

Hui moves aside letting Shuhua play.

"You don't ever have to hold back, I'm perfectly fine with you getting together with Soojin." Hui calmly said but Shuhua saw pain flashing on the guy's eyes but it was just for a second.

Shuhua clenches her teeth, she lowered her head. She positions herself vertically with the shot.

There was a pang in her heart seeing that pain in his brother's eyes.