Chapter 12

Shuhua opened her eyes and was welcomed by the blinding lights and a massive headache. Her nose scrunching while massaging her temples trying to ease the pain she's feeling.

"Glad that you're awake." it was like Shuhua was struck by the lightning of reality, realizing that she's not inside their dorm and basically inside a house of someone.

The same blonde girl appeared.

Shuhua doesn't remember much but she's guessing that this is not a good thing at all. "Here take this to ease the pain." Shuhua takes the medicine along with the water.

"Thank you." Shuhua sincerely said slowly the massive headache that she's feeling fading.

"Your phone has been ringing nonstop since earlier and it's actually noon already." The girl sat down on the bed beside Shuhua who was still mending her aching head.

Shuhua's eyes widened in shock hearing what the girl just said. "Noon?!" Shuhua began scurrying out of the bed trying to find her phone. "Here." Ryujin casually hands the phone to Shuhua.

Shuhua decided to just attend her afternoon class for today so here she is inside Seulgi's cafe drinking her usual coffee trying to calm herself and preparing herself for the earful nagging of her room mates.

"Thought you were dead already." Seulgi sat down in front of the younger girl. "Almost." Shuhua replied earning a laugh from the older woman.

"I'll go make you something warm to eat." Shuhua slumped her head on the table, her eyes closed. She have already texted back to Miyeon saying that she's fine and will meet them later.

And she was glad that Ms. Bae made the arrangement after her last class.

Before Seulgi can even enter the kitchen, Yeri called out on her. "Unnie." Yeri walk towards Seulgi. "Why?" Seulgi's eyes were soft. "Irene unnie told me that she wants to talk to you." Yeri said.

"I will but not now, I have to take care of a baby right now." Seulgi answered quite different from her past answers.

===

"So Shuhua didn't attend her classes?" Soyeon asks as the two foreigners nodded their head. Miyeon was still in her class and still worrying about Shuhua though the younger had already texted back.

Soojin just sat there listening, "We waited for her at our dorm but she didn't went home last night. Apparently Miyeon received a text back from the number Ms. Bae gave to her which was Shuhua's number and to our relief Shuhua is fine." Minnie explained as Yuqi was too focused on her food.

"We still don't know why Shuhua didn't went home last night." Minnie added completely finishing her food so she can go and fetch Miyeon.

"Sorry guys but have to go." Minnie stood up.

Now Soojin was being a third wheel. She haven't talk to Hui yet, the guy hasn't answered her calls nor seen her messages. She also haven't seen Hui around the campus.

She's now starting to wonder where her boyfriend might be at this time.

"You have classes for this afternoon right?" Yuqi asks her girlfriend. "Yeah, me and Soojin have classes together." Soyeon answered only being soft to Yuqi. The Chinese girl pouted clearly showing that she's upset.