Chapter 10

Soyeon tried to dial Soojin's number again but it was only ringing and no one is picking it up. Yuqi leaned her ear onto the door, "I think Soojin unnie doesn't have her phone right now." Yuqi uttered still leaning onto the door.

"I can hear a phone ringing inside." Yuqi added completely backing away from the wooden door. Soyeon groaned, "Why don't you call Shuhua." Soyeon ordered Yuqi but the younger could only scratch her nape.

"I still don't have her phone number." Yuqi quickly runaway from Soyeon.

===

Soojin was more than embarrassed when Shuhua keeps on bragging how she heard all of it. Soojin was about to tell Shuhua to stop when a kid showed up in front of them.

"Oh Shin, did you sneak out again?" Shuhua eyed the girl suspiciously. "No, I'm with my tutor right now." Shin said whilw pointing her finger towards the girl who's actually standing a few meters away.

'Hyewon?' Shuhua thought.

Soojin just silently stand there. Shuhua noticed Soojin's silence so she turned around to face Soojin. "Shin this is Soojin my friend and Soojin this is Shin a playful kid." Shuhua earned cute whine from the kid.

"Nah just kidding."

Hyewon was busy on her phone, Shin just literally drag her here. Looking around she saw familiar faces. She immediately jogged to where the three was. "What are you doing here Shuhua and Soojin?" Hyewon wasn't that close with Soojin but it would be rude not to greet and include the girl.

"Just out for fresh air, didn't know you're Shin's tutor." Shuhua said with curiosity filling her eyes. Shin pulled the hem of Shuhua's hoodie. "Up." Shin cutely said.

"Shin no." Hyewon sternly said.

"But Hyewon unni-" Shin haven't even finished her sentence. "Shin no." Hyewon once said. Shuhua watch the two having a death glare battle with each other. "It's fine." Shuhua spoke up as she quickly picks up Shin on the ground, carrying the little girl on her arms.

Shuhua chuckled at how Shin stick her tongue out to annoy Hyewon.

On the other hand Hyewon noticed something amusing about the girl Shuhua's with. She couldn't help but snicker at how the girl was looking at Shin. "She's my niece actually." Hyewon decided to start a conversation with the girl who's silently watching Shuhua and Shin playing around.

But Soojin doesn't seem to catch Hyewon's words at all. "You're jealous." Hyewon stated which seems to get Soojin's attention fully. "No, I'm not." Soojin immediately denied the ridiculous idea.

"Hmm but eyes don't lie." Hyewon said but for only the two of them to hear. Hyewon actually finds it more deep. She can definitely see it in the girl's eyes. Soojin wasn't jealous of her niece.

But Soojin was jealous of something more deeper and she wouldn't like to pry on it more. Not everyone in the university knows it but Hyewon knew better. Soojin will be caught in a conflict.

Soojin was taken aback by what Hyewon said. "Settle things out because you're the one who's going to be hurt if you don't." Hyewon added facing Soojin.