Chapter 14

"Came back with the gang." Seulgi exclaimed welcoming the three foreigners. Minnie and Yuqi both shared a laugh at how hyper Seulgi was while Shuhua just smiled behind the two.

"Same orders?" Seulgi asks that earned eager nods from the other two and just a casual nod from Shuhua.

The three sat by near the window where they sat when Shuhua arrived a week ago. It's been a week already but for Shuhua it feels like she's been staying for a month already.

"So I feel like you want to say something." Yuqi said directly at Minnie and Shuhua would be lying if she hadn't noticed it also, guessing that it has something to do with Miyeon.

Minnie looks embarrassed about opening the topic. "Miyeon is ignoring me." She simply said and Yuqi knew the answer right away to why Miyeon is ignoring Minnie.

"You didn't bother to look at your phone again? You really need to fix that. She's always worried about you and you know that." Minnie lowered her head definitely ashamed about it. She just really have a habit of not reading messages.

And she herself wants to fix it too.

Shuhua was just listening as she really doesn't know what's happening but she did notice that Miyeon didn't welcome Minnie with sweet kisses earlier and even when they were at the cafeteria, Miyeon didn't paid attention to Minnie.

"I'll be at the pool area later so I can't come with the two of you." Shuhua blurted out.

"Pool area? Why?" The other two inquired clearly interested to why Shuhua was going there. "I will be joining the swimming team." Shuhua simply said. She have given it some consideration and she thinks that it isn't gonna be a bad idea at all.

It's also a way to get to know her older brother more.

Her half brother.

===

Shuhua ended up bringing her friends with her. Yuqi keeps on bugging her throughout their walk back to the campus and of course Minnie came along.

But

Shuhua shakes her head, feeling like she's dealing with two energetic kids when in fact she's the youngest. "No running around the vicinity." Minnie and Yuqi stopped on their tracks as they faced in front.

"Hui oppa." Yuqi greeted the man with a wide smile while waving her hand. Minnie gave a polite bow and smile.

The guy smiled in return greeting the two. "You two might get hurt if you run around here." Hui reminded them, noticing the Taiwanese at the side he decided to greet the youngest.

"Shuhua, why'd you ask to meet up here?" Minnie and Yuqi watch the scene in front of them with squinted eyes. The way how casual Hui was with Shuhua makes them wonder.

Taking out the letter that she received days ago, she handed it to Hui with a smile. The pool area isn't really open to all the students unless you have the permission to come inside.

Minnie and Yuqi have already entered the area before when they came along to watch Hui's competition that was held here but after that they didn't get to go here anymore because they no reason to go here at all.

"I've considered joining the team....

Hui oppa."

Shuhua smiled genuinely that made Hui smile to hearing Shuhua call her oppa. "That's great to hear, our training hasn't started yet for this week because all of the departments are busy right now but I think next week trainings will continue and I'm looking forward to have you in our team." Hui wasn't really expecting to see the three foreigners here.