NEVERLANDS LOVE SOOJIN

So hi?

I don't really know what to say right now. I'm still trying to comprehend everything, processing this whole thing and all. I don't want to say anything bad right now to the company.

All I ask right now is a clear explanation of what happened exactly. I will only believe that Soojin left if it came out from her personally because I'm having trust issues from now on.

As of my work in writing stories, I am not taking a break from it. I'm going to continue what I have started, because writing is only the thing that's keeping me sane right now.

I'm still gonna support all of the members as a whole and individually and of course I'll still be waiting hopefully to see Soojin again.

I know all of us are not in a good state right now and I know the other members are also having a hard time right now so I please don't leave comments pressuring Soyeon to do something or even to the other members.

Let's us be rational right now.

I want to wake up in this nightmare I swear.

I'm going to update the next chapter soon.

Stay healthy, safe, and hydrated.

We Neverlands is one of (G)I-DLE's source of strength and let us still be there source of strength.

SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS TO ALL NEVIES OUT THERE🥺