Chapter 32

It was a very calm afternoon.

The others picked up on the signal that Soojin and Shuhua have to talk with just the two of them.

After classes Soojin excuses herself as soon as Hyewon showed up to escort her to that person who was sending her those flowers lately.

S H U H U A -

I sat down while holding the book I've been reading all along. It's been awhile since I opened this.

I love how the colors of the sky were blending together.

I'm a very inconsistent person and I hate that about me. No matter how tight my grip is on certain things, on certain wrists, on certain hilts, my hands are bound to slip and I always fall back towards the edges of temporaries.

But Tzuyu have always told me this.

'You're inconsistent but you're loyal.'

And that's the most comforting thing Tzuyu had said to me when I kept on falling back towards the edges of temporaries.

Maybe I was wrong.

Then I met Soojin.

The Soojin who was caring to me, the one who wipe my tears everytime I cry in front of her, the one who would always comfort me and cheer for me.

Then I had to go back.

I realized that being in love isn't about all happiness and sparks.

There was just one thing that I regret back then when left.

And that was being unable to stay and say what I felt for her.

I fished my phone out only to see a notification from Hyewon.

The sky was starting to get dark.

I asked my mom when we were at the hospital if she believes in destiny and she answered me with 'kind of' before elaborating.

She said that she believes in wanting so much and being certain about what you she loves that she begins to gravitate towards it.

===

Soojin looks up and was amazed by how breathtaking the N Seoul Tower but aside from being amazed she was puzzled to why they are here.

She thought that they were just gonna meet outside the university like a cafe nearby.

"We gotto go to the highest point of N Seoul Tower." Hyewon said as they enter. Entering in N Seoul Tower is free but riding the cable car is basically not free of course.

Soojin just followed behind Hyewon.

It gives her a vibe like she is about to be handed over to a big group of mafias.

"Oh yeah I forgot to give this to you." Soojin glanced at Hyewon and the girl was holding a book. A very familiar book.

She remembers it.

"Why do you have this?" Soojin asks as she opens it but it was blank. There wasn't anything written on the pages.

"You gotta read what's on the back of it." Soojin wasn't even aware that they are already at the highest point of N Seoul Tower and Hyewon wasn't behind her anymore.

She flips every page of the book to find anything written and she found something at the very last page.

I never thought
I'd love the sun
as much as
I love the moon.

I never thought
I'd love someone
as much as I love myself
when I'm alone in my room.

n.GRILL