Chapter 27

Day 03

Shuhua sips on her cup of coffee as she reads through the papers that she got from the police yesterday. The statements of the people who saw the accident were somewhat vague.

She wouldn't let that kind of person getting away from this. Her brother could've died, luckily the people who witnessed were quick enough to call for help which Shuhua was thankful of.

"Once mom arrive, we'll head to Taipei international academy." Tzuyu turned her head to Shuhua who seems to be thinking too deep. The two were startled when a phone started to ring.

Shuhua immediately grab her phone that was on top of the table. Seeing Yuqi's name, it took her awhile to answer. She was confused to why Yuqi was suddenly calling her.

"Hello?" Shuhua have her eyebrows furrowed as she heard moans from the other line. She immediately ended the call, her cheeks turning red.

Tzuyu noticed how Shuhua's face flushed. "You okay?" Shuhua nodded her head, her eyebrows knitted as a sigh left her mouth. She's surely gonna spam Yuqi. She have encountered things like this before when Sana was here in Taiwan.

And she was hell embarrassed when she heard the two moaning.

===

"Yuqi~ah get up now." Soyeon kept on poking the younger ones cheek, "Yuqi~ah." Soyeon didn't stop poking Yuqi's cheek. "She looks so cute while sleeping." she mumbles to herself, she lifted her leg to place it on top of Yuqi's leg, when she felt a an oddly hard thing hitting her knee.

She lifts the duvet up only to see Yuqi's phone.

She reached for it to put it on the bedside table and it seems like Yuqi intended to sleep longer. Yuqi being inside her apartment in a Saturday afternoon wasn't a surprise.

She wonders if Soojin is still with Minnie and Miyeon at this time. Those three invited them to hangout yet there was someone horny who barged in her apartment.

"You've been staring at that." Minnie uttered as she rest her chin on Miyeon's shoulder. Minnie hugged Miyeon by the waist as she didn't get any response from the older one. "Do you think Soojin is aware about it?" Miyeon suddenly asks getting Minnie's attention.

"I don't think so but we don't really know." Minnie answered as she grabs the plushie that Miyeon's been staring at. "You really like alligators." Minnie added with a smile.

"Let's buy this and name it." Minnie exclaimed.

"Ugh couples." Soojin groaned as she wander her eyes around only to be surrounded by so many couples along. "I didn't know that I'd be a third wheel." Soojin complained as she eats her cone of ice cream.

Minnie laughed at how Soojin was complaining to them. "Well blame a certain horny couple whose probably chilling in their habitat." Minnie said and Soojin was well aware of it.

"Well those two are still exploring." Miyeon commented making Soojin frown. "Exploring for two years?" Soojin asks as she can still remember how Soyeon and Yuqi got together two years ago.

"You'll find someone who you can explore with." Miyeon said but there was a hint of teasing that didn't go unnoticed to Soojin. Miyeon was well aware that Soojin was still a virgin at this point.