Chapter 3

"We got almost the same classes well except for the first class." Yuqi said while taking a look at Shuhua's timetable.

"Yeah." Shuhua responded but her mind was off somewhere. It was bothering her and she didn't know why it is even bothering her. She shouldn't be thinking about it too much.

"You're always timid, are you always like this?" Yuqi asks putting back Shuhua's timetable. They were at their third class for the day. Shuhua managed to introduce herself without stuttering at all which was a huge relief.

Yuqi noticed that Shuhua seems to be lost in her own world. She snapped her fingers in front of Shuhua to get the girl's attention but Shuhua didn't respond.

"Hey you okay?" Yuqi was curious of what might be running inside Shuhua's mind. Shuhua snapped out of her thoughts as she glance at Yuqi with an apologetic smile for not paying attention to Yuqi.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Shuhua answered and just in time their professor walk in the class.

Shuhua's been spacing out ever since the class started, she doesn't even know what the professor has been saying. She looks outside the window, their building was facing near the stadium.

She can see students walking around, some were just staying by the benches reading some books probably studying. Shuhua squinted her eyes seeing a familiar face. "Soojin" the name rolls out of Shuhua's tongue that caught Yuqi's attention.

Yuqi followed Shuhua's gaze and there she saw Soojin with the same man that they already know well except for Shuhua.

"He's Lee Hoe-taek, Soojin unnie's boyfriend. They have been together for a year already. He's a nice guy and we actually get along well same with the others." Yuqi said and now Shuhua's more than interested to know who Soojin really is.

She knows that she have probably met Soojin before she just can't pin point when or where it was. She shrugged her thoughts off but at the same time as much as she wanted to know more about Soojin she also don't want to think too much.

The reason why she accepted the letter for being an exchange student was to clear her mind, her heart and everything else and not for thinking of such idea that she should not be thinking in the first place.

Minnie frowned when she didn't saw Shuhua with Yuqi. "Where's Shuhua?" Minnie asks as she feels like it really is her responsible to look out for Shuhua. "She told me that she'll be at the library to study." Yuqi answered casually but Minnie wasn't satisfied with her answer she feels like it wasn't the real answer at all.

Yuqi actually promised to bring Shuhua some banana milk, Shuhua was indeed inside the library to study. "But it is only just her first day." Minnie reasoned out.

"Didn't you know that Shuhua is a consistent top student back in Taiwan? I heard some students talking about it earlier." Yuqi sat down beside Soyeon. Minnie just let it go and just decided to go visit the younger at the library.

Shuhua sat at the farthest corner near the bookshelves. She opened her book and began studying the korean language again. She's eager to be better so she can communicate with the people here conveniently.

The library wasn't crowded at all considering that it was lunch time and only a few students come here to study.

A lot of students have their eyes towards Shuhua and Shuhua is also close to believing Miyeon's words yesterday about students falling in love with her already. She didn't paid much attention to it not until ahe felt a presence beside her. "Hi? Can I sit with you?" Shuhua raised her head up taking a better look of the person who just spoke.