68; Confrontation Part 2

confrontation•a hostile or argumentative meeting or situation between opposing parties.

~

"Hey." Levon spoke.

Luciana took a deep breath. "Hi."

He rubbed the back of his neck and motioned to the couch. "Uh, do you want to sit?"

She hesitated for a moment and took a seat across from him.

"That's a nice ring." He pointed to her hand.

"Thanks." She said.

"So... you have kids now." Levon nodded his head. "How many?"

"Five." Luciana replied. "One girl and two sets of twin boys."

"Wow... Four boys." Levon said. "So, you planning on retiring anytime soon?"

"No, we actually have a new storyline together so I'll be back more often than I used to be." She explained.

"Who will watch the kids while you're away?" He wondered.

"Jose and Tony are moving down here for awhile." Luciana looked down at the floor. She felt sick.

"How's Jose doing?" Levon asked.

"Good," Luciana nodded. "How's football going?"

"Training camp starts back up in a few weeks, last season was kind of rocky but we got some new players in the draft." Levon answered. "I'm moving in a few weeks too."

"Out of Florida?"

"Yeah, I'm going to Los Angeles." He said, fiddling with his watch. "You remember how much I love fast pace city living."

"Yup, I remember." Luciana spoke, her voice almost practically above a whisper.

"you're a new up and coming wrestling star right? I'm Levon Watson, the best defender in the NFL. I just got drafted by the Miami Dolphins a year ago."

"you're a football star?"

"one of the best."

"well have fun in the NFL, i'm in Florida a lot so maybe i'll see you around?"

"you know i have connections. if you wanted i could call up the boss over there and make you the next divas champion."

"i think i'm okay. i'll get there when i get there."

"you know if you ride with me you'll be a somebody? bigger than that old man ric flairs daughter."

"So when did you and Roman Reigns happen?" Levon's voice drew her back into reality.

Luciana looked back up. Those eyes were deadly.

"Um we reconnected when I made my return after being everything had happened with us..."

Levon sighed. "Luci, I hope you know I love the fuck outta you still. And when we were together, I was young and stupid. I loved the partying, the drinking, the drugs, the strip clubs. It wasn't until you were gone that I realized how much... how much you mean to me."