28; Complicated

complicated• consisting of many interconnecting parts or elements; intricate.

~
Authors POV

Word got out to the media that Luciana had a relapse. Stephanie and Vince were very concerned about her mental health. She didn't want to back to Colombia. She had Roman now. Instead Roman got her a family therapist, and his mom also stepped up to help Luciana. He was doing everything possible to make sure she would truly be okay.

The bellas wanted to fly to Tampa to see her but she insisted on going there. She needed to get out of the house. Out of that room. Roman had chemo but said he would fly out the next day, wanting her to have a day for herself, hoping the bellas would help to ease her mind.

~
The car pulled up in front of Brie's house. She got out and thanked the driver and grabbed her duffel bag. She rang the doorbell, the door swung open revealing Nicole's boyfriend, Artem.

"Hey Luci." Artem took her bag and hugged her. Longer than she expected but she knew it was cause of what happened. "How are you doing?"

"I could be better." She halfheartedly chuckled.

"Come on the girls are in the back waiting for you." He grabbed her hand and lead her to the backyard.

"Oh my god Luci!" Nikki and Brie ran up and hugged their friend. They both hugged her long and tight. It took everything in her to not break down right then and there.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're okay." Nikki held her face.

"Here sit down." Brie said and handed her a water.

"Thank you." Luciana smiled and sat. "Roman's flying in tomorrow."

"So is Bryan." Brie mentioned.

There was a moment of silence. None of them knew what to say. What did you say? Asking if they're okay was the easy way out. The twins genuinely cared for her. They both were scared but once they got the text from Roman that she was awake, they were relieved.

"You know we're here if you want to talk about it. I can ask Artem to go inside." Nikki suggested.

"No it's okay," Luciana shook her head. "He's apart of us too."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Brie rubbed her arm.

Luciana sighed and nodded her head. "Um I was fine up until a few days ago, my brother had called and said him and my two cousins, who I haven't seen since I was sixteen, were flying out to Tampa. I thought it was going to a nice family reunion, I was super close with my cousins before they left. We.. We went a restaurant once they got in and the oldest one, Oscar, talked about his brother and how he was concerned about him cause I guess there's this gang on their street and he thinks Cesar was getting involved. Cesar was in the bathroom so I just told them we'll talk about it at home. We did and Cesar got defensive and then Oscar was going off on him and it all turned into a big fight. We all tried to separate them and.. Cesars hand swatted up and hit me in the eye."

"Oh my gosh." Nikki gasped.

"But I'm fine, it was nothing major. Then.. I don't know days after, I kept getting this nightmares of Levon and the fights and the yelling and screaming.." She stopped and began to cry.

"It's okay, we're here." Brie comforted her.

"It just sucks because I could literally feel him on me. I could feel his body on mine and just his presence. It wouldn't stop... I couldn't sleep because I would just have continuous nightmares of everything he's done to me... And I couldn't take it anymore. I even freaked out when Roman tried to help."