41; Surprise

THANK YOU MY LOVES FOR 19k!!! AHHH ITS SO UNREAL I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Also exciting news! I uploaded my NEW Roman Reigns book called "Battle of the Mafia." Meet the cast is up now! Be sure to add 'His Hound of Justice' and 'Battle of the Mafia' to your reading lists! Make sure to vote, comment, and share! Let me know what you think! Again thank you for 19k you guys are the absolute best! ily babes❤️

---

surprise• an unexpected or astonishing event, fact, or thing.

~

"I think you gotta face it Luci," Brie told her friend. "You've taken eight. They're all positive."

Luciana was in shock. Of course she was happy but a part of her was terrified. One being suffering from complications, and two, her uncle murdering Roman for getting her pregnant.

"Do... Do you think he'll still want to be with me?" Luciana spoke, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Of course he will!" Becky hugged her. "Luci, he's gonna be so excited."

"Roman is great with kids," Charlotte said. "I already know he's going to be so happy, he wants children with you, you know that."

"Yeah," Luciana nodded. Her eyes filled with tears, "Oh god... I'm really pregnant." She smiled.

All the girls squealed and gave her a group hug.

"Is it true?!" Naomi busted through the door, making all the girls jump.

"What?" Brie asked.

"You're pregnant?" Naomi said.

Luciana gave her a confused look, "What? How did you know?"

"Nikki texted me and told me." She pointed to Nikki who had a guilty face on.

"Nicole!" They yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Nikki held her hands up. "I was so excited and wanted her to know!"

"Who else knows?" Becky wondered.

"No one, just everyone in this room. I swear." Nikki said.

"Well, congratulations Luci!" Naomi cheered and hugged her cousin-in law.

"So," Brie sat next to Luci. "How are you gonna tell Roman?"

She took a moment to think. She didn't want to tell him at their work, in the middle of everything. Bingo!

"Who doesn't have to go on tonight?" Luciana stood up and looked at the group.

Becky and Naomi raised their hands.

"Can you two drive me to the store to get some things and then drop me off at the hotel?"

"Of course." Naomi and Becky nodded, grabbing their things.

"Tell Roman, I had cramps or something and to meet me after the show." Luciana informed them.

"Good luck!" The twins and Charlotte called after her as the three girls excited, quickly running to the car to avoid being seen by Roman or the others.

~

"Okay we got the white shoes, I think we should get like an orange balloon." Naomi suggested while they walked around a store.

"I'll find a party city!" Becky pulled out of her phone.

Luciana felt her phone buzz, she checked her notifications. Multiple from her uncle, which she hadn't talked to since the day of the barbecue. And the other from her brothers and Roman.