Bonus Chapter

bonus chapter written by pittiemommy22
thank you for writing this chapter! everyone go show her some love💕

~

Roman's lips were on Luciana the moment they stepped into their bedroom and he kicked the door shut behind him. His hands cupped her face as he had her backed against the wall, kissing her hungrily, both of them managing to kick their shoes off.

Roman started unbuttoning the dark blue shirt he was wearing, chucking it to the ground as Luciana left a trail of kisses down his chest. Roman made quick work of ridding her off her top and bra, his mouth latching to one of her nipples. Her head tilting to the side as Roman's tongue swirled around her nipple before his teeth grazed the pink bud, all the while rubbing her other nipple between his thumb and index finger. Swapping to take her other nipple into his mouth and pay it the same attention when he was done with the first one. All the while she was unsnapped his jeans, taking his hardening cock in her small hand, stroking his cock a few times.

Roman growled at this, his lips finding Luciana's again. "I need you so bad," he huskily spoke into her ear before biting down on the lobe.

"I need you too, go to the couch," Luciana managed to breath out and Roman's hand slipped down her leggings, pushing her panties apart as he felt how wet she was.

Roman led her to the bed, kissing her the whole time until she felt the back of her legs make contact with the end of the bed. He gently pushed her down onto it, quickly kicking his jeans and boxers off, his erection standing to attention. Watching Roman lustfully, Luciana quickly rid herself of her legging, purposely leaving her panties on to tease Roman, smirking up at him.

"Fucking tease," he said hovering over her on the sofa, his hands either side of her head, kissing down her throat nipping at her skin.

"I liked those" Luciana mock pouted when Roman suddenly ripped the panties off her, chucking them to the ground, running her hands up and down his back.

Roman took both of her hands and held them above her head, kissing down her arms. "I'll buy you some more...and probably rip more off you." He carried on kissing her, making his way down her stomach while stopping to give her stomach a sweet tender kiss staring into each other lustful and loving eyes . "You look better without them anyway," he huskily said, nipping at her hip.

Luciana arched, moaning when he quickly ran his tongue up her wet slit. Roman gently placed an arm over her abdomen, holding her down before plunging his tongue into her.

"Fuck," Luciana happily exclaimed as Roman ran his tongue up her wet folds again, his tongue curling around her clit. Luciana's hands found Roman's hair as he sucked on her sensitive nub. "Oh god. Baby, I need you. Now." Luciana whimpered needing to feel him inside her.

He would tease her a little more but he was so hard it was starting to get uncomfortable. Moving back up her body again, he kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on his tongue. Hooking one of her legs over his hip, he pushed his throbbing cock into her wet tight pussy.

Luciana hooked her other leg around Roman's waist, crossing her legs at the ankles, her hands running up and down his arms as he slowly slid in and out of her body.

"mmm so good, baby," Luciana breathed out as Roman picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster into her body; while making sure he didn't hurt her or the baby. Luciana dug her nails into his shoulders as he hit her sweet spot, her hips moving up to meet his thrusts.

"You like that, baby girl? You feel so good," he said before his lips crashed against hers.

She could feel herself getting close as Roman continued to thrust in and out of her body. Then he suddenly moved them both, sitting up with Luciana straddling him. A thin sheet of perspiration covering both of them, Roman held Luciana close to him as he thrust up into her body; he could feel himself getting close, Luciana was rolling her hips as she met him thrust for thrust, her hands gripping his shoulders.

"I'm so close, make me come Ro-roman." She breathed stuttering out before resting her forehead against his.

Luciana's body tensed as her walls clamped down around his, biting down on his shoulder as her orgasm came in waves, her juices coating Roman's cock.

"Fuck, baby girl," Roman growled, thrusting into her one last time as his own orgasm took over and he came inside her, burying his face in her neck.

Roman held Luciana against him as they came down from their orgasms, going limp inside her.

"I love you," Luciana whispered.

"I love you too," he replied, kissing the top of her head.

The two of them stayed sitting like that for a while until she lifted her head from Roman's chest.

"Up for round two?" He whispered in her  ear sending shivers down her spine, running his hands up and down Luciana's sides.

"Show me what you've got, big guy," she replied slowly starting to grind against him.

"With pleasure." Roman stood up with Luciana still on him, her legs going around his waist. Luciana kissing along his jaw.

Roman gently placed her back down on the bed, hovering over her. "I'm making you scream my name as you cum over and over again." Luciana definitely felt herself getting a lot wetter at hearing Roman say that.

Luciana dug her nails into Roman's biceps as he took his erection in his hand, running the head up her folds, teasing her entrance.

"So wet already," he huskily announced. She arched up trying to get more of him.

Roman lifted Luciana's legs up, draping them over his shoulders before pushing past her folds again. Both moaning at the contact as he started pumping in and out of her tight body.

When he slid a hand between their slick bodies and started rubbing her bundle of nerves, gently at first before pinching her clit, it wasn't long before her orgasm washed over her body and Luciana was calling out his name.

Roman wasn't done yet though, determined to make her come a second time before he did. He started thrusting harder and deeper into her, completely pulling out before thrusting back in, hitting her sweet spot every time. Already sensitive from the first orgasm, it wasn't long before she came a second time. Roman couldn't hold off any longer, his orgasm following hers.

Pulling out of her, Roman pulled Luciana into his side, drawing circles on her back as they both caught their breaths after the intense sexual bout.

After sleeping for a couple of hours, Luciana woke up to Roman's mouth kissing down the valley of her breasts. "Mmm that feels good," she moaned as he made his way across to her left breast first, swirling his tongue around her nipple.

He smirked up at her, "You like your wakeup call?"

"Definitely not complaining."

After finishing with her breasts, showing both equal attention. He worked his way down to her pussy. Curling his tongue around her clit before sucking the bud into his mouth, eliciting mewls from Luciana as she gripped the sheets.

"Fuck," she cried out, her back arching of the bed as he continued to suck on her clit, his tongue making her see stars.

It wasn't long before she cried his name out as she came, Roman licking every drop of her essence before crawling up the bed to kiss her. She could feel his erection against her thigh.

She took his bottom lip between her teeth, applying a little pressure which turned him on even more. "I need you so bad," she said after releasing his bottom lip.

Roman kissed her as he entered her body once again, completely filling her again.