34; Married

CAUTION ⚠️ BRIEF MENTION OF SEXUAL ABUSE

married•(of two people) united in marriage.

~
"Introducing for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Reigns Anoa'i!" The DJ cheered, Luciana and Roman walking into their wedding reception.

The newly wedded couple smiled and made their way through the crowd to their seats. Roman held her hips and planted multiple kisses on her cheek while they approached their table. Luciana looked and stared in awe at her wedding reception. Her and Roman's vision literally came to life.

 Her and Roman's vision literally came to life

"It's beautiful." Luciana breathed.

"You deserve it, and more." Roman smiled at her and pulled out her chair for her.

"Thank you." Luciana took a seat, smoothing out her wedding dress. She thought about taking it off and changing into another outfit, but it was too pretty. She wanted to wear it until the end of the night.

~
"I cried so much!" Nikki confessed.

All their close family and friends were seated at their table with Roman and Luci. Everyone saying what they enjoyed and their favorite parts of the wedding.

"Why?" Luciana laughed.

"I think she wanted to marry you." Artem joked, causing the whole table to erupt in laughter.

"Artem, oh my gosh." Nikki nudged him.

"You didn't deny it though." Bryan pointed out.

Nikki rolled her eyes. "Maybe I cried because my bestfriend of over seven years, got married!"

"I think that's a valid reason to cry." Luciana defended her friend and smiled.

"Okay, I admit, I cried too!" Seth raised his hand. "There were a few tears."

"It was beautiful Luci, I loved your vows." Naomi said.

"Me and you both." Roman pulled his wife closer.

"Are you gonna take off her garter?" Jay asked.

"Oh my god," Luciana eyes widened.

"Oooh yeah, I bet that's what he's been waiting for." Dean smirked.

Roman laughed and shook his head. "I want to, but I don't want her uncles or brothers to jump me."

"Let's keep it PG!" Lacey laughed. "I'm sure he'll do it in private."

"Hey Uce!" A voice said. Roman and Luciana turned to see Dwayne and his wife walking towards them.

Roman stood up and greeted his cousin. "What's up bro." He then held out a hand for Luciana, helping her stand up and fixing the train of her dress. "Thank you for coming."

"Congratulations guys!" Dwayne hugged Luciana. "We are so happy to have you apart of the Samoan family!"

"And I'm happy to be apart of this family!" Luciana grinned, then hugged Lauren. "Thank you guys so much for coming."