61; Advice

advice• guidance or recommendations offered with regard to prudent future action.

~

"Please be careful!" Luciana held the sides of her face as Roman kept lifting Lanuola up in the air with his legs, making her 'fly.'

"Everything is fine babe." Roman attempted to reassure her. "Woooo!"

"Ay!" Luciana gasped. "The coffee table oh my god, okay no more!" She grabbed Lanuola off of her dad and put her on the couch.

"Mami!" Lanuola pouted. "I was having fun!"

"And I was having a heart attack." Luciana spoke back. "Your head almost hit the edge of the coffee table."

"I wouldn't have let her go." Roman interjected. "Lanu can go you check on the twins?"

The little girl nodded and ran upstairs.

Luciana sighed. "Can I just have one pregnancy without being stressed?"

"With three kids?" He challenged.

"Don't even remind me that you have to go back on the road." She groaned and plopped on the couch. "I don't want you to go."

"It's only going to be for a couple days out of the week." Roman sat next to her. "I'll be back before you even realize I'm gone."

Luciana let out a frown. "Please don't go."

"Baby, we talked about this." Roman held her hand. "What's really going on? Why are you so sad?"

"It's nothing," she shook her head and checked her phone. "You should go before you miss your flight."

"Luciana." Roman gave her that look.

"Come on," Luciana stood up. "Go say bye to the kids."

"Babe—"

Before he could even start his sentence, she was already making her way upstairs. He sighed, getting off the couch and following her.

Walking into the twins room, he seen Luciana on the floor with the boys and Lanuola, encouraging them to start crawling.

"Go say bye to your dad." Luciana nodded towards Roman.

Lanuola shook her head and ran into her moms arms, immediately crying.

"Don't cry babe." Luciana patted her back as the little girl buried her face in her moms neck. "He'll be back."

"Lanu," Roman kneeled down and tried holding her, but she wouldn't let go. "Come on my princess, can't I get a big hug and kiss goodbye?"

"No." Lanuola cried.

Luciana eventually got her off and handed her to Roman, their daughter instantly reaching back for her mom. "Hey di adiós y dile que lo amas."

Lanuola sniffed and turned to her dad. "B-bye daddy, I love you."

"I love you too, be good for mommy and help her out." Roman kissed her forehead and handed her back to his wife. He quickly said bye to the boys, then turned to Luciana who was trying to keep Lanuola calm. "I'll call you when I land."

"Okay." She replied. "Be safe."

"I love you." He said.

She nodded and went back to rocking side to side with Lanu.

~

Four days later

"Lanu finish eating please." Luciana told her daughter while running around the house, with the twins who were now into screaming for some reason.