32; Arguments

arguments• an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.

~
Two weeks later

It's been two weeks since WWE's Hall Of Fame. Which meant Luciana and Roman would be getting married in exactly two days. Roman's health had been progressively getting better, he honestly was healthy as can be. You wouldn't even think he was sick if you seen him. Him and Luciana had been working out more and more, preparing for their return to Raw. They still didn't know when, but both knew it would be soon.

Today Vince was holding a meeting/get together at the training center. Going over some important dates and just hanging out with the WWE family before the chaos came.

~
"His meetings give me anxiety." Nikki sighed as they walked out of the conference room.

"Why?" Luciana laughed at her friend.

"I don't know.. He talks so much about the future, I'm afraid he doesn't live in the actual present." Nikki said.

"Oh Nicole." Brie shook her head. "Want to go change so we can get in the ring?"

"Yes, I was about to say that." Luciana responded, her and some other girls went to the bathroom to change into their workout clothes. Luciana wore tight workout pants and a white sports bra.

"Are you excited?! You're wedding is soon!" Sasha squealed as Luciana tied her shoe lace.

She widely smiled as she thought of their day. "I can't wait! I'm dying to get into my dress."

"Your dress is so beautiful." Nikki groaned. "Dress shopping with you makes me want to get married."

"Fingers crossed." Brie smirked at her sister.

The girls exited the bathroom and made their way to one of the rooms with rings and workout equipment, the room was the only one they had to themselves, plus their other close friends. Luciana and Brie walked and talked as they approached the room.

"Wait!" Seth and Dean ran out, blocking the door.

"What?" Brie was confused.

"We.. Uh," Dean nervously laughed and cleared his throat. "I miss talking to you guys!"

"Cmon guys move," Luciana tried to walk in.

Seth grabbed her and spun her, "Hey can you teach me to dance!"

"What's wrong with you guys?" Becky rolled her eyes before shoving them both. "Move!"

Luciana and Brie slipped in the room, they both looked up and seen Mandy Rose and Roman. Luciana didn't have a problem with Mandy, the two just never talked often. But Mandy was getting too close to him, laughing at everything he said. She even brushed against his arm, and he let her. Luci didn't know what to do, she's never been in the situation before. She's never had to deal with this.

"Luci..." Brie slightly shook her. "You okay?"

Honestly, she was pissed. But she'd never let her friends know. All she did was nod, "Yeah, yeah. Let's just get in the ring."

Brie nodded and took her to the ring in the far left corner. She knew Luciana was bothered by it. Seth came running and got in the ring with them, while they were stretching.

"Hey," he sat down. "I'm sorry... Me and Dean didn't know what to do. She just came up to him and wouldn't stop talking."

"And you know Reigns.. Doesn't realize he's doing anything wrong until someone makes him." Dean muttered.

Luciana just shrugged, "It's whatever. I have other things to stress about."

"Oh Luci!" Nikki called. "I gave Artem your number, he said he'll call you later on today about an update on the case. He got tired of going through me to get to you so yeah."