48; Delivery

delivery• the process of giving birth

ready for grandbabies?TheRealZendayaTrash ❤️

~
"Baby, baby." Roman shook Luciana awake.

"Shh," she pushed him away. "She's gonna hear your voice and start moving, I just need ten more minutes."

Ever since the night of the gender reveal, Roman talked to their babygirl every night. Immediately she recognized his voice and would movie to where the sound was coming from. This warmed Luciana's heart, as she would do the same thing with Luca.

Roman chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Alright, I'll go hop in the shower but you have to wake up."

The baby started moving right when Roman left; making Luciana shift and wake up.

"Please baby, he's gone." She begged and placed a hand on her belly. After a few moments, the baby had stopped moving and settled down. "Thank you."

Roman came back out and jumped on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna go shower?" Luciana groaned and covered her face with a pillow.

"Come on baby, we have to go to your last appointment. And I know you're gonna take like an hour to get ready." Roman softly chuckled.

"I do not take an hour!" She gasped offended. "And I'm severely pregnant so give me a break."

"Get uppppp," he began to jump on the bed.

"You better be careful." She warned him. "You're gonna fall."

"What? No I'm not." Roman scoffed and continued.

Luciana got up from the bed, "Joseph."

"I'm having fun- oh shit!" He lost his footing and fell on the floor. "Agh!"

She busted out laughing. "I would ask if you're okay but you did that to yourself." She continued to laugh and walk in the bathroom.

~

❤️: 10

❤️: 10.8 mil 💬: 23,992
@lucianareignsxxwwe: babygirl needs to hurry and come into this world already. I WANT MY BODY BACK! 😩

~

After her final appointment, Luciana's doctor said everything was smooth sailing for here to her due date. Now they were back at home filming a Youtube video that would go on the WWE's channel.

"What's up guys, it's the Big Dog Roman Reigns and I'm here with the beautiful pregnant, Devils Angel Stassi Sanchez. And today.. I actually don't know what we're doing, why is all your makeup out?"

Luciana smirked. "Today we're going to be doing the husband makeup tag! You guys have highly requested this, I'll be doing his makeup and we'll both be answering some questions that our fans sent in."