11; documentary part one

CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. Mentions of alcohol, substance abuse, triggering events, abuse, and suicide. Advised for 18+ only.
Authors note: The documentary is not real. I am making it up.
~

documentary•a movie or a television or radio program that provides a factual record or report.

~
Author's POV

Most of the WWE crew and wrestlers were gathered at their training center. Luciana's documentary was finally finished after weeks of filming. Today they would all be watching it for the first time, including Luciana. She was terrified but also excited to see the final result. The producers had interviewed numerous people for this documentary to come into place. And now it was finally here.

"Okay people!" Hunter yelled. "Today we're all here for Luciana. This was quite the film to make, so just a heads up for everyone, there is some parts in here that are heavy. If you need a minute, you are all welcome to step out and gather yourselves. On behalf of everyone Luciana, we all love you and we're happy to have you with us."

Roman came over and gave Luciana a quick hug and kiss.

Everyone cheered and clapped. Luciana thanked Hunter and took her seat. She sat beside Stephanie and Hunter, with Vince on his left. The lights slightly dimmed as the production started to play the documentary.

(A/N: ~= transition in documentary)

Luciana Cardenas: The Untold Story

~
"This is my passion."
"This is my motivation."
"I've been to hell and back."
"This is my story."
"I just haven't told it yet."
"Until now."

"This is where it all started."

𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒 𝓁𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓎𝒶 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓏

Colombia- Villa de Leyva: Jose: "Luciana, the pregnancy with her was unexpected. My brother had already had four kids, all boys. I didn't know him and Rosa, Luciana's mom, were going to have another baby. And then a year after they had Luciano, Luciana was born."

"