Welcome Back

"Hey!" Luciana yelled over the music that was blasting in their home gym. "You're gonna kill your self, I think it's time for a break."

She turned down the music and walked over to where Roman sat on a machine, doing some arm exercises. She stopped him from doing another rep, standing before him.

In reality Roman was pissed about the comments Drew had been making about Luciana. This only motivated him to push himself further in the gym.

"Babe," Roman huffed and grabbed his towel, wiping his sweaty face.

"It's time to take a break for today." Luciana pleaded. "The kids are all gone and I've barely seen you."

"I got home last night." Roman countered.

"Yeah at three in morning." She fired back. "What happened to the husband that's obsessed with me?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "um he's still here, the fuck?" He picked her up and sat her on his lap while he stayed on the seat of the machine.

His lips wasted no time crashing on hers, as he moaned into the kiss.

"Fuck I missed you." He pulled back. "And why is this dress so short?"

 "And why is this dress so short?"

"It's cute." She pouted. "Your shirt is drenched in sweat."

"It's cute but you're on my lap and it's already bundled up to your hips. And that's how you know I've been working hard." He winked.

She took it off him, tossing it to the side knowing she'd have to be the one who would wash it later on.

"Leave my dress alone." Luciana glared at him. "Let's do something today just me and you."

He gently kissed her nose. "Yes ma'am."

Her hands wandered his bulky shoulders, bending down to kiss him.

Mindlessly she accidentally moved her hips.

He bundled up her dress even more, groaning when he'd seen her have no panties on.

"Oh you came in here with a plan." He brought a hand down to her center.

Moaning when his fingers entered her, she smirked. "I knew this was the only way I'd get you to take a break. Plus I've been wanting you ever since I dropped you off at the airport." And kissed him.

"Who knew sex in the airport parking lot at night would turn you on." Roman chuckled adding a third finger, pulling her dress down to see her breasts he adored. "I'm so glad the twins are done breastfeeding. I love them but damn these were mine first."

He took one in his mouth, roughly kissing them. He thought back to the week before when she had dropped him off at 12 in the morning.

"You really need to control yourself." She smacked his chest as he pulled into the underground parking in the corner of the dark alley.