44; Chaos

chaos• complete disorder and confusion.

~

"Stop." Luciana giggled while her and Roman laid in bed together.

"Speak Spanish to me." Roman pouted and kissed her neck.

"No, you'll end up getting turned on." She said and got up. "The ultrasound is on Friday, think you'll make it?"

"I'll try, I'm 90% sure I'll make it though." He replied, "You still going to that Temptation Island thing with the twins?"

"Yeah, you'll be gone and I don't want to be alone." Luciana sighed and folded some of his clothes.

Honestly she was a bit worried about Roman traveling without her. Ever since the Galina incident happened, Roman and Luciana had flown together everywhere. And now that she is pregnant, she of course wanted to travel, but not that often. She promised to fly with Roman a couple of times, but now, she's really worried.

"What's wrong?" Roman sat up, noticing the change in her mood.

"It's nothing." She shrugged. She cursed herself for being a bad liar, knowing Roman could see straight through her.

He got up and walked, hugging her from behind. "You're worried about me flying without you huh."

"Maybe." She sighed. "I just don't want another Galina situation happening."

"Ugh don't say her name." Roman made a face. "But baby, I don't want you to worry about that okay?"

"I know but-

"No. No buts. We're in a way better place now and," he placed a hand on her stomach. "And we have a little one on the way. It's me, you, and the baby. No one else, it's always going to be just us."

She looked at him, smiling at his words. "Oh Mr. Reigns, what did I do to deserve you?"

He kissed her lips. "I should be asking myself that question."

~

❤️: 10 mil 💬: 788,320@wweromanreigns: got that baby mama drama 😩💍

@wweromanreigns: got that baby mama drama 😩💍

~
"So I have a date with Artem after the event." Nikki told Luci and Brie, slightly blushing.

"Okay, then me and Luci will ride home together." Brie said and she nodded.

"Where are you guys going?" Luciana wondered, smoothing out her dress.

"We're going to go dancing." Nikki smiled and applied her classic red lip.

"Sounds fun, a little date night for you two." Luciana said and fixed her hair. She got dizzy for a moment, but quickly just shook her head.