12; documentary part two

Luciana: "He never left me

Luciana: "He never left me.. You know I would blame myself for my mom leaving and he was always there to reassure me that he was still there. But God just took him away from me." She cried.

Jose: "After my brother died.. Luciana became a wild child. She acted out.. Got into fights. She was angry at the world."

Producer: "What was the most wildest thing she did as a teen?"

Jose sat back and sighed while laughing. "She came home with a tattoo at sixteen. I think Jesus or Luciano took her to get it. It was pretty big too, it wasn't small."

Luciana: "My first tattoo was when I was sixteen." She laughed. "I got into a lot of trouble but I would say it was worth it."

The brothers: "Who took her?" Alessio asked his brothers.

"Jesus did right?" Lorenzo asked.

"No it wasn't me!" They all looked at Luciano. "Aye it was him."

Luciano sat there with a smirk on his face. "It was me. She got it for free so."

~
Producer: "How did her wrestling career, progress after her father's death?"

Jose: "Well, we began training again and we got her back to where she needed to be."

"

"We got her in the ring and focused on her boxing skills

"We got her in the ring and focused on her boxing skills. Then soon we practiced wrestling moves and she excelled."

~
"It was one day during the summer time," Luciana said. "And I was at the little gym we had, in the ring with my brother. We were just practicing and messing around when this guy walks in. Me and my brother stopped after noticing his presence and we just stared at each other, confused."

WWE Trainer: "I was just walking around the town, just exploring. I heard the slams coming from the ring and followed the noise. The door was open to their gym and I was... I was just in awe. This girl was dominating inside the ring, she just yelled 'confidence.'

Luciana: "He introduced himself and after seeing me wrestle, he told me I had a spot waiting at NXT right after I graduate."

Jose: "We were all excited for her, I wanted her to get out of our town and explore more than was just in front of her."

Luciana: "When I got to Orlando, I was scared and intimidated. I walked in the training center and seen all these girls with beautiful bodies and they had their makeup done, and I was scared."

Carmella: "I met Luci on her first day coming to Orlando. I thought she was really sweet and a badass," she laughed. "I was afraid of her though! I seen all her tattoos and was like oh boy."

Bella twins: "I loved her from the moment I seen her walk in!" Nicki exclaimed.

"She just carried this vibe that you instantly loved and felt comfortable with." Brie said.

Finn Balor: "Luci was my bestfriend for a year until she got called to the main roster on RAW, but we still talked and we were still close. We still are, shes like the male version of me." Finn laughed.

Triple H: "I remember watching NXT live with Vince and Luciana came out, and just the way she was comfortable with the ring and her speed and flexibility, blew me away. I looked at Vince and was like, this girl needs to be out on every Monday night."

Luciana: "After one of my shows on NXT, I already heard Triple H, Hunter was attending and I walked to my room and I seen him. I was freaking out! He walked over to me and told me how much he enjoyed my performance and that I needed to be on the main roster on RAW, that point, life was unreal."

Triple H: "We moved her to the main roster as quickly as we could and she instantly became our top diva superstar."

Jose: "She called me and was like "Watch Raw tonight!" and hung up

Jose: "She called me and was like "Watch Raw tonight!" and hung up. I was like ummm okay. I turn on the TV and I see her. I freaked out and called the boys and everyone was just shocked."

Luciana: "I couldn't believe it was actually happening, this was my life. I cherished it for as long as I could."

Roman: "I didn't have a match that night so I was just backstage watching, I see her come out and I recognized her from NXT. I'm thinking "she just had a match with one of our stars" but then I hear the ring announcer, "making her debut," and I was like what? She made it to the main roster quick. So I knew I had to watch this girl."

Big E: "I remember her speed and especially her strength, it was crazy. She still has those skills but she was crazy athletic."

Luciana: "Everyone would ask who my trainer was and I would wonder why, finally someone said "it's like you trained with a professional because of your skills." I was like no, I trained in a small gym, in a small building, in a small town, trained by my uncles and brothers."

Jose: "Life for her was perfect, until she met this guy and fell in love."

~
"When I was about twenty-one, I went out with some friends to a party in LA. A lot of common celebrities were there, it was a huge party. Me and my friends sat at a table and just minded our business and we were just having our own good time. A little while later, this group of guys come up to one of my girls, and they were familiar with each other. I was just talking to my friend on the side of me when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see this tall guy and he's like "You're a wrestler right?" After that we hit it off and I soon discover he is a football player for the Miami Dolphins, Levon Watson, number 10."

"Little did I know, my world would completely turn upside down years later..."

~
to be continued
thank you so much for 1k reads!!!!