33; Wedding Bells

NEW BOOK ALERT! READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END BABES!

———
wedding• a marriage ceremony, especially considered as including the associated celebrations.

~
"I'll see you tomorrow okay baby?" Luciana told Roman, the two standing outside of their house.

Today is the bachelor and bachelorette party, the boys, well more specifically Dean had rented a limo for Roman's bachelor party, and the girls, more specifically Nicole, rented a party bus for Luciana.

They now had to part ways until they would see each other in less than twenty four hours, for their special anticipated day.

"Do I have to go?" Roman pouted and snaked his hands around her waist.

She giggled and shook her head. "You'll be fine my love. I'll see you before you know it. Don't party too hard."

"Fine," he groaned and kissed her passionately.

"Okay Reigns! You can shove your tongue down her tomorrow, let's go!" Dean yelled from the sunroof of the limo.

"Screw you!" Roman yelled back. "Text me okay? I love you baby."

"I love you too. Be careful." Luciana kissed him before getting on the bus.

"Let's party!" Nikki cheered once Luciana got in. She pulled out her phone and recorded, "Luciana's bachelorette party!!"

"Woooo!" All the girls cheered.

~
"How drunk are you?" Carmella asked Nicole.

"This, is ONLY my fifth drink!" Nikki stated as a matter of fact.

"Only your fifth." Luciana smirked and sipped her water. She had some drinks but was now trying to sober up, wanting to avoid a hangover on her day.

Mr. Reigns🕊💍: Babyyyy

Luciana: yes?

Mr. Reigns🕊💍: I miss you.. when can i see you?

Luciana: lol in a couple of hours

Mr. Reigns🕊💍: Thats toooo far away

Luciana: i know but you'll survive 😘

Mr. Reigns🕊💍: i cant wait until the honeymoon 👅

Luciana: GO WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Mr. Reigns🕊💍: Can you at least send me a pic of you? i miss your face :(

Luciana: crybaby, fine hold on.

Mr

Mr. Reigns 🕊💍: 😋😋 zoo wee mama

Luciana: lmao you're a dork