60; Reality TV

reality tv•television programs in which real people are continuously filmed, designed to be entertaining rather than informative.

~

Luciana approached her house, still nervous on how to tell Roman she was pregnant again. After all the girls found out they were all pregnant, the three who lived in Florida immediately returned home to inform their significant others. They were all ecstatic to be pregnant together, but after Nicole found out Brie was planning on telling Luciana first, the twins started arguing, signaling for Luciana, Becky, and Renee to make a getaway. Life with three kids was already chaotic enough, and adding another one would just make things even more difficult. Of course every child Luciana was able to have was a blessing but she was already trying to go back to work in the WWE, and now she would be set back for another two to three years. Plus with Roman on the road most of the time, she know he'd want to be home for this pregnancy.

Turning the knob she walked into their house, not hearing cry's and screams. Walking into the kitchen she looked out in the back and seen Roman, shirtless on a lounge chair by their pool.

She opened the screen door. "Hey!"

He looked up from his phone. "Hey baby, back already?"

Luciana walked over to him. "Yeah, I missed you guys. But where are the kids?"

"My mom came and took all of them," Roman shook his head. "She didn't even tell me she was coming, she just said she'll bring them back tomorrow."

"Your family loves being grandparents," she said while smiling.

"I know they do." Roman agreed. "We got a day to ourselves though, come here." He stretched out his arms.

She leaned down and hugged him while giving him a kiss. "Can we go inside? I want to talk to you about something."

"Yeah sure." He got up, putting his phone in his pocket. She went to walk ahead of him but he pulled her back, his hands going behind her thighs, lifting her up.

Luciana laughed at his clinginess and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Ro."

"You know I don't like being away from you." Roman grinned, capturing her lips into a kiss.

He led them inside as he still kissed her, their lips moving in sync. Roman sat on the edge of the couch, holding her close. They broke apart, his lips immediately attaching to her neck. He bit down, soothing the sensation with his tongue. Roman noticed her breathing getting heavier, smirking to himself he kept on, purposely leaving hickeys for her to get mad at him later when she noticed.

"Roman," Luciana gasped.

"What is it baby?" His deep, husky voice spoke.

"I'm..." She tried to focus, but his teasing kept getting in the way. "Ro I'm- fuck."

Smirking against her neck, he placed his hands under her shirt, traveling up.

"I'm pregnant." Luciana breathed out.

Roman stopped. "What?"

She sighed and got off him. "I'm pregnant..."

For some reason this time was an overwhelming feeling, tears began to form in her eyes. Everything was just catching up with her, or maybe it was the pregnancy hormones making her overly emotional.