9; Thrill

thrill• a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure.

~
I woke up in.. Not my bed. I turned over and seen Roman. He was holding me tightly, almost as if he was afraid to let go. I quietly leaned over and grabbed my phone, seeing a bunch of texts from the girls. I typed and sent a text to Naomi apologizing for what happened.

Naomi🕶😚: girl don't worry! We're all just happy to know you're doing fine, we love youuu❤️ although you might have to worry about Jimmy, I'm gonna kill him for breaking the frame ugh!

I smiled and continued to text her until Roman stirred in his sleep.

"Hey," His voice was raspy. How could that be so attractive? "How are you feeling?" He asked and placed kisses on my cheek.

"I'm okay," I smiled. "Hungry though."

He yawned and stretched his arms, "I'll go get you something."

"No, I actually want to get out today." I said and sat up. "What?" He continued staring at me.

"Can't a man appreciate your beauty?" Roman teased.

"Make up the bed!" I laughed and rolled my eyes, making my way to the shower.

After both me and Roman showered, we went and walked around. We stopped a local dinner and I was in awe. It was a cute old school themed, with 70's music playing. Roman sat by me instead of across from me.

"Thank you," Roman said to the waiter, as he took our orders. "Are you ready for sunday?"

"Yes, I'm excited." I turned to him and smiled. Sunday was the Royal Rumble, and I was itching to win so I could finally have a match with Alexa, for her title. "Are you excited?"

"Of course." He smiled. "I can't wait to see you dominate in the rumble."

"My uncle and brothers are flying in Friday night," I informed him. "My uncle is dying to meet you."

"Is that so?" Roman smirked.

"Yes." I smiled. "I sort of told my brothers we're a thing and my brothers being my brothers, they told him and he's actually a fan of yours."

"Can't wait. What's his name?" He asked. The waiter came back with our food, "thank you."

"Jose." I replied and dug in.

"And he raised you right?"

"Yeah, he was around all the time, but when my dad died, he passed all legal rights over to him, since my mom is nowhere to be found." I sighed.

"Well, my mom is excited to meet you." Roman said on a happier note.

"Really?" I said surprised and turned to him.

"Yeah. She saw a picture of us and her and my dad went crazy. But in a good way. She'll be at the rumble too so maybe you and your family can meet us after."

"That sounds like a good plan." I smiled.

~
Royal Rumble

It was the day of the royal rumble. I was extremely nervous but excited. It was about fifteen minutes before the woman's royal rumble and I was entering in at number seven.

"Okay let's agree, if any one of us throws the other over the top rope... It's strictly business, it won't affect our friendship." Nicki said to the group of girls.

"I second that," I nodded and stood by her. We all agreed and said good luck to each other.

~
"Ride or die remember?"

"Entering at number seven, it's the Devils Angel,
Stassi Sanchez!" Michael Cole said.

The problem was how long it took to get to the finish in an excruciatingly long match (over 71 minutes) that didn't have the reveals or action to fill even a third of that time. The extended finishing sequence -- featuring a final five of Sanchez, Flair, Carmella, Bayley and Nia Jax -- may have been the most egregious when it comes to inefficiently wasting time until Sanchez ducked a Flair big boot in the closing seconds and backdropped her to the apron before kicking her to the floor for the victory.
Flair attacked the knee with chop blocks but was unable to put Sanchez away.

"Spear! Spear by Stassi!"

"Flair is up!"

"Super kick!"

"She's over the top rope! Both feet touched the ground! Stassi Sanchez is going to Wrestlemania!"

"Here is your winner, Stassi Sanchez!"

~
I got on the top turnbuckle and pointed to the Wrestlemania sign. It was a hell of a fight but I did it. I got down and made my way to my family in the front.

"Wooooo!" My brothers chanted and screamed.

"Are you okay?" My uncle asked me and pulled into a hug.

"Perfect." I smiled.

"Aye dios mio, you're bleeding." He said and pointed to my arm.

"I'll take care of it." I said. "You'll come backstage when it's over okay?"

"Bien, bien." I hugged him and my brothers and walked back.

"There she is!" Dean screamed and tackled me into a hug.

"Congratulations!" Everyone said.

"Damn Luci, you put up a hell of a fight." Charlotte laughed and hugged me.

"You do too!" I laughed.

Suddenly someone swept me off my feet, literally. I looked and seen it was Roman. "Congratulations!" He kissed me.

"Thank you." I laughed. "Put me down."

This feeling... This thrill... I never want it to end.

~
to be continued
credit goes to cbssports for the match results