7; Carefree

carefree• free from anxiety or responsibility.
~
We kissed. It's cliche but once we did, fireworks went off. The thing about Roman, he understood. Levon really didn't care about going slow, he kissed me on our first date. He wanted to have sex on our second date. He was never caring or cautious like Roman.

Today the Shield and I had a interview with "First We Feast." I was walking down to my car, since I was meeting the guys there.

~
Once I arrived, I spotted the guys talking with Sean before we started filming.

"There she is!" Seth said and hugged me.

"Hey," I returned the hug and then went to Dean and Roman.

"Hi, I'm Sean." The host greeted me.

"Luciana, nice to meet you! I'm excited," I laughed.

"So you've seen the show and know how it works?" Sean asked.

"Yess, I'm a fan." I smiled while the crew began to mic me up.

We took our seats at the table, Roman was on my right, and Dean was on my left, while Seth was on the other side of Dean.

"In, three, two, one!" The director called and pointed to Sean.

"Hey what's going on everybody! It's First We Feast, I'm Sean Evans and you're watching hot ones. It's the show with hot questions and even hotter wings. Today we're joined by WWE Superstars, The Shield who are multi tag team champions, and former WWE Divas champion, Stassie Sanchez, aka Luciana Cardenas." Sean opened up the show.

"What uppp" Dean said.

"So before we dive in, Luciana you're from Colombia correct?" Sean asked.

"Yes! Born and raised." I answered.

"So the Spanish culture typically has spicy foods, how are you with spice?"

"I love spicy food, I'll try it with anything. I recently just went home for some time and got my spicy taste buds back so I'm hoping I'll be able to handle it."

"How about you guys?" Sean asked the boys.

"I'm with Luciana, I love it, I'll try it." Dean replied.

"I like spice but not all the time." Seth laughed.

"Me too," Roman agreed.

"Let's get started. First wing, it's called 'The Classic'" Sean said and we all took a bite.

"It's pretty good." I said.

"So the Shield, you guys are known for not taking any crap from anyone, when did you come up with wanting to dominate and what message do you intend to spread?"

"I think we all were just sick and tired of the whole 'following rules' and watching what goes on when we knew it wasn't right." Roman was the first to answer.

"Basically just stand up for what you think is right and knowing you have the power to change what's going on." Dean claimed.

"Yeah I agree with both, we call ourselves 'The Hounds of Justice' for a reason, which comes into
the work we do." Seth added.

"Luciana, you recently just sort of joined the group, and you have four older brothers, how has it been merging in with them?" Sean wondered.

"Well, when I was growing up, it was mainly all males, so I'm just naturally comfortable with boys more. Growing up, I was always treated like one of the guys so I was treated equal despite the fact I'm a female. And when I merged into the group, they treated me like one of the guys too," I laughed. "And yeah they treat me like I was there since day one."