Camera (Khai/Third)

"Shit." Khai cussed as he anxiously paced through the living room. 

"Shit, shit, shit." He swore again, taking the broken camera in his hands, observing it. He tried to turn it on and off a few times but to no avail. 

"I am doomed." He sights in defeat. Khai sits on the sofa, putting the cursed thing on the small table before him. Burying his head into his hands, reconciled to his fate, he took the last glance towards the table. He knew he shouldn't have to get out of the bed. It was an accident, Third will understand. He tried to call Bone and Two for help, but they backed off like pair of scaredy-cats, telling him he's doomed like he didn't know it. 

The front door opened, and Khai jumped from the sofa, startled. 

"I am home." Third announced as he tossed his keys in the small bowl placed near the entrance. 

"Hi," Khai whispered, making his boyfriend sensed something was wrong. 

"What happened?" he asked, brow raised. 

"I... The camera." Khai tried to speak, but the lump in his throat prevented him from it. His eyes travelled from his confused boyfriend to the table with the broken camera. Third glanced there too, taking the camera in his tiny hands. 

"It was an accident. I tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't budge." Khai apologised. His shoulders slumped when his boyfriend didn't make any sound. He just moved to the socket, pulling out the charger from his backpack and plug it in. The camera made a silent beep, and the small white light lit up. 

"Sorry, Khai. I forgot to charge it." Third send him apologetic puppy eyes.