Escape (Thawin/Punn)

Author's note: Continuation from Action and Danger. Why do I like this pair so much? 😍

Thawin stared at the bodies on the ground, at the boy covered in blood lying in the middle of them. The boy's eyes opened wide as he stood up slowly, cracking his aching neck. 

"You are late." The boy snickered. Thawin grinned, liking the boy's attitude. He sure looked alluring like this. 

"I love how sexy you look covered in red." Thawin licked his lips, playing with the gun in his hand. Punn's smile widens, kicking the lifeless body out of his way. 

"That doesn't mean I have to take care of my escape." Punn grabbed Thawin by the necktie, pulling him closer to his bloodstained face. 

"I didn't tell you to get kidnapped, did I?" Thawin remarked with a smirk, smacking their mouths together in a heated kiss. 

"You did it on purpose anyway." Thawin continued after they pulled away. Punn shrugged like it wasn't true. 

"Let's go. The blood is sticky. I need a shower." Punn let go of Thawin's tie, walking around him towards the exit. Thawin shook his head, quickly following the younger boy. His hand wrapped around Punn's slim waist, pulling him nearer. 

"We can help each other then. I need one too." He whispered seductively into the Punn's ear.