Villian (Thawin/Punn)

Author's note: Back with Thawin/Punn continuation. 

The thick walls of the VIP room muffled all the noise coming from the club. Thawin was sitting in the middle of the leather sofa with Punn settled on his lap. On the ground in front of them was kneeling a young-looking man. His face covered in blood and bruises. The fierce look he was giving the pair was long forgotten. Now, he was pleading for his life to be spared. 

"Your life has no worth for me." Thawin dismissed the plead. 

"If you kill me, the police will hunt you down." The man said, voice trembling. 

"Your police doesn't scare me." Thawin laughs as he caresses Punn's pouty cheek. 

"The police will never get rid of me." He added, smirking at the spy before him. Thawin lifted the gun that was laying next to him. 

"Can I?" Punn purred into Thawin's ear. 

"Of course, baby." He handed the loaded gun to him. Punn turned excitedly, pointing the barrel at the man. 

"Bye, bye." Punn waved at him before pulling the trigger. The dead body collapsed on the floor, dirtying it with crimson blood. 

"Why are you not afraid of the police?" Punn faced Thawin again. The tall man grabbed Punn's ass squeezing it lightly, leaning for a heated kiss. 

"Remember, Punn. The hero can't exist without a villain. Yet the villain can exist without a hero just right."  Thawin explained. 

OffGun June Collection of DrabblesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara