Musical (Off/Gun)

Author's note: The continuation from Pretty, Sky and Cinema. It looks like I will make a whole miniseries for these two. 😂💚

The movie Off chose was the musical The Greatest Showman. Gun was excited. He wanted to see it for a while now, and to his luck, he will watch it with his crush. They were sitting next to each other, and Gun was holding the popcorn with a pout. Off bought tickets, and he insisted on buying the sweet treat too. Gun couldn't do anything about it, as Off was a stubborn person.  

"Don't pout, pretty." Off leaned towards him, poking his puffed cheek. Gun's face turned red with the sudden proximity. 

"I invited you, so it's natural I will pay." He added, chuckling. Gun huffed and pouted more, ignoring Off's attempt to talk to him. The lights in the hall faded, and the screen lit up. 

"Be quiet. The movie is starting." Gun whispered, focusing on the film that just begun to play. He heard a sigh as Off sinks back to his seat. The musical was nice, and Gun couldn't help but be fascinated by Hugh Jackman's acting, soundtrack, dances and the overall setting. As they exited the cinema, he hummed few songs that lingered in his head, smiling. He skipped happily, not noticing quiet Off following few steps behind him. 

"Do you want to go with me grab something to eat?" Gun asked but got no answer. He turned around when he found out Off wasn't by his side. The handsome barista was standing far behind him, frowning and kicking imaginary stones with his leg. Gun had to chuckle at this sight. He looked like a lost puppy. 

"Papii, will you join me, or should I eat alone?" Gun giggled when Off's eyes widened after hearing the nickname. Off quickly jogged to his side, grinning from ear to ear. Gun shyly reached for Off's hand and dragged him to the nearest restaurant.