Documentary (Khai/Third)

I always knew he would find me eventually. I just didn't know it would be like this. I shouldn't have agreed to help Two with his documentary. I should have stayed hidden and write my scripts far away from people like I did until now. 

After Khai find out about my feelings for him and reject them instantly, I couldn't look into his eyes nor stay and pretend to be his best friend again. I changed colleges and went as far as I could. I left everything behind. My old life, Khai, Bone, the heartache. The only person I stayed in contact with was Two. He helped me to run away and made sure Khai won't find out where I am. And of course, he informed me, here and there, how is Khai doing. I was genuinely happy when he launched his own sound company and was now successful. It was all I could wish for. 

Now he was standing right before me, with teary eyes, hugging me like nothing ever happened. My heart was beating so fast, like the first time my eyes landed on him. Yet, I couldn't find the strength to hug him back nor push him away. I knew I was screwed the second he entered my vision. 

"I found you. I finally found you, Third." Khai said, crying. 

Later that day, when we were sitting in Two's apartment, Khai confessed that there was no documentary filming from the start and that he makes it all up to deceive our friend because he was sure, Two knew where I was. And when he took my hands in his, kneeling in front of me, pleading for forgiveness and pouring his feeling out, I couldn't say no to him. Because my heart always belonged to him.