Hit (Off/Gun)

Tay, Leo, Sing, and White were fidgetting, even the Godji was restless. Only one person in the room was happily munching on the sweet snack, humming to himself some weird song. They just come back from shooting School Rangers and were impatiently waiting for Off's arrival. All of them knew what will happen after he sees Gun's red cheek. He will hunt them down. Especially Tay, to whom were Gun entrusted. 

The door suddenly opened, revealing smiling Off. The tiny human let immediately go of his meal and run into the taller's arm.

"Papii!" Gun squeaked, kissing Off's neck for the welcome. 

"Hi, Babii. How was the shooting?" 

"Tiring," Gun answered, pulling away from the embrace to get a better look at his Papii. At the second, Gun lifted his head and turned it slightly the whole room went dead silent. They watched as Off's brows furrowed, his smile disappearing instantly. He carefully caressed the red spot on Gun's cheek.

"What happened, Babii?" He asked gently. 

"Gun wasn't paying attention and got hit by the ball." Gun pouted. 

"Does it hurt?" Off asked again.

"It did at first, but not that much now." Gun smiled at him. Off give Tay a cold glare, promising him silently slow death, before bending over to Gun's high and kissing the bruised cheek to make it better.