Film (Pick/Rome)

Rome rummage through the paper box he accidentally finds in the closet. He didn't recognise it and got curious about what was inside. He carefully examined the plush teddy with a cute red ribbon around his neck, the already withered roses, and there was a wish card too. The sudden pang of jealousy struck him when he realized it belonged to Pick. And those things were probably a memory of his past love. He was about to close the lid when his eyes landed on the small roll of the film negative, lying carelessly under the bunch of rose petals.

He took the film out. It was that kind he liked to use when he was in college. He didn't find any developed photos, though. Rome hesitated for a while before he cautiously uncovers the negative bit by bit. To his surprise, the film was full of his photos. They were taken back in the college days, and it seems they were taken secretly. 

"What are you doing?" Pick's voice interrupted him. Rome didn't have time to hide the box sprawled in front of him and had to face his boyfriend head-on. 

"I find the box in the closet," Rome murmured. 

"And you had to peek inside, right?" Pick frowned. 

"I am sorry." Rome sent him an apologetic smile. Pick didn't say anything and sat beside him on the floor, taking the small roll away from him. 

"I took them. But I was afraid to get them developed," He admitted. Rome smiled tenderly at his boyfriend, knowing that he liked him for a long time too. 

"And these?" He pointed at the plush and the roses. 

"I wanted to give them to you on Valentine's day, but." Pick stuttered nervously. 

"You got scared at the end." Rome finished for him. The older one nodded, letting Rome lay his head on his shoulder. They proceed to look at every picture on the film, laughing here and there as Pick told him about the story behind them.