Excitement (Khai/Third)

Author's note: The continuation from Screen.

After hearing Third's conversation with Two, Khai couldn't get it out of his head. He tried to get hold of his friend phone, but his every move end up unsuccessful. Third guarded it like a hawk. He tried secretly to get the information out of Two, but the man was as tide lipped as Third. Khai started to get frustrated that he even stopped flirting around. He was so focused on Third's secret crush that he started to see how the other men gravitate to his best friend. How much must have he be blind that he didn't notice it before? And why was he bothered by it?

"Khai? Are you alright?" Third asked, concern evident in his eyes. 

"What?" Khai blinked.

"I was asking if you are okay. You seem pretty out of it lately." Third asked again, patting his hand gently. Khai's eyes landed on the spot where their skin touched, smiling unknowingly. 

"You sure, you are alright?" Third spoke up again before standing up from the table. 

"I am going to get a drink. Do you want something?"

"I am ok. And no, thanks." Khai smiled at him, watching Third leave. Not a moment later, the soft buzzing catches his attention. He glimpsed at the phone lying on the table. Khai instantly knew whose phone it was. The screen lit up, and after a few buzzing, it went off. Khai didn't hesitate and grabbed the phone before it could lock. He couldn't hide his excitement, to finally know who's Third's secret crush. His hands were shaking, and his eyes went wide when he finds his photo looking back at him.

"Khai?" The familiar voice echoed from behind him. "What are you doing?"