TWO

"Hi welcome to the crab shack, could I start you guys off with something to drink?" Sincere greeted walking up to a table

"Hi welcome to the crab shack, could I start you guys off with something to drink?" Sincere greeted walking up to a table. She wasn't in the best mood but she managed to put on a smile for the costumers.

"Nahh we umm waiting on someone else to get here," The brown-skin dude answered for all of them which made everybody smack their teeth.

"Nope speak for yourself I'm ready to order my drink," Another one of the guys spoke making Sincere let out a low chuckle.

"Exactly we told that nigga to be here on time," The other guy added.

"And if he don't come on imma order my food too," The heavy body guy chuckled.

"Yeah we know your fat ass can't wait to eat," The brown skin spoke up again.

"Boy fuck you. Your momma don't be complaining about my weight though," Everybody laughed including Sincere but the the brown-skin held a straight face.

"Y'all bet not start fussing. Can't take niggas no where," One of them huffed in annoyance.

"Alright be right back," Sincere said after she got their orders.

"Bout time your ass showed up," She heard in the distance as she walked off.

Once Sincere put the orders in she saw that it was 5 o'clock which meant it was time for her to clock out.

"Amber," Sincere called out walking towards her. "Yes," Amber called out looking up.

"Can you take over my table it's time for me to get off," Sincere asked.

"Yeah I got you girl and you look good today," Amber smiled.

"Thank you Amber," Sincere replied before walking to the back to clock out.

Today was going good for Sincere. Today she didn't feel as drained as usual. Nor was she in a damper mood like usual.

After she clocked out she went get her belongings out of her locker and then headed towards her car. Sincere had a black 2018 Cadillac CTS, which was gifted to her by her parents before they died.

Her parents were wealthy and they left her and her brother a large amount of money. The only downside was that her mother made sure to write up that Sincere couldn't get her inheritance until she graduated college with a bachelors degree.

Her mother didn't write up the same stipulation for her brother. Sincere knew why her mother did it for her but not for her brother.

He would have received his money on his eighteenth birthday.

He died a few months before.

Once she started up her car, she made sure her Bluetooth was connected before pulling off.

"FaceTime call from Granny red heart symbol," Siri's voice bombed through her speakers.

"Hey granny," Sincere spoke once she answered the call.