EIGHTEEN

Heyy guys,, check in

"Kobe," Sincere called out because she no longer felt him in the bed with her.

"Oh my god he really left me in here by myself," she pouted as she sat up looking around.

Checking the time Sincere noticed it was 10:35 which is the most she has slept in a long time.
It was like Kobe presence gave her a sense of security and peace. It honestly scared Sincere but she was tired of letting fear of get in the way of something special.

Sincere looked back at her phone and saw today was June 22nd. She had to do a double take once she realized that her birthday was todays.

"Happy birthday to me," she mumbled. Growing up Sincere never got much for her birthday. Most of the time she would be lucky to get a happy birthday from her parents. Seven always made sure to tell her happy birthday and get her something.

When he was younger he would always make her birthday cards and give her the candy he earned that month from his teachers. Seven was such a sweet boy but his parents death hit him hard and he turned to the streets.

Sincere didn't know how to feel because although they gave her life they were no parents to her. Her mom was verbally and physically abusive all her life and her dad was never there.

Standing up Sincere stretched as she looked around the room. Kobe's room was much spacious than hers she loved how the room was decorated. His whole house was a vibe it wasn't like a stereotypical man's house.

Walking into the bathroom she started to brush her teeth. About 10 minutes Sincere had finished her morning routine. Walking back into the room she jumped once she seen Kobe sitting on his bed with bags and flowers in his hand.

"Damn Korbyn why the hell you didn't say something," she mugged.

"Scared the hell out of me," she mumbled as she walked towards him.

"Good morning to you too," he stood up and gave her the flowers.

"Aww Kobe you didn't have to," she smiled as her eyes started to water.

"Don't cry love," he said kissing her forehead. Looking on the bed Sincere saw four Chanel boxes and a Louis Vuitton box which made her grow even more emotional.

"You deserve all this baby and much more. I want to make you feel special, today is all about you." he expressed as he leaned down and sent a few pecks to her lips.

Sincere frowned once he pulled away not satisfied with a few pecks. Kobe laughed once noticed her facial expression.

"Stop all that pouting I'll shower you with many more later but you have to open your gifts first." Kobe said as he sent one last peck to her lips.

"okay okay just one more," she said wrapping her arms around his neck. Kobe smirked at her need for affection but soon gave in and kissed her.

"Kobe how did you know?" She smiled once she seen the white Chanel shoes that she wanted but never got around to order them.