FOUR

"Boy get out, let me spend some time with my wife," Kobe was now at his parents house, laying in his bed with his momma

"Nigga leave me alone this my momma," Kobe said waving his dad off.

"Where your sister at?" His pops questioned.

"Do I look like her keeper," He shrugged. Not even five seconds later Kobe felt a stinging sensation on his back.

"Thank you baby because how you gonna be rude and then turn around and want to be babied." His dad said bucking at him.

"Whatever I'm about to go I got to go handle some business anyways," Kobe mumbled, getting off the bed.

"Alright baby be safe," His momma said before kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna walk you out," Kobe nodded before walking out.

"Alright I'm gonna need you to step down for a few months." Kobe scrunched his face up.

"And why is that?" He questioned.

"Things is getting hot. And the feds are watching closely. I don't need you going to jail so no more hits until further notice," Kobe was about to protest against what his dad was saying but his phone ranged.

"Aye bruhh we all chilling at my house come slide," He heard once the call connected.

"Mann who all over there?" Kobe wasn't in the mood to be around a bunch of people.

"The usual my nigga besides Lay's two other friends and Cere," Reese replied.

"I might slide," He said before hanging up.

"Your ass so rude but remember what I said," His dad chuckled before dapping him up.

"Yeah whatever but I'm gonna stop by sometime next week," Kobe replied before walking out.

"See I always miss the good things," Jay huffed sitting back in his seat. They were talking about the fight Lay had got into last week. Kobe honestly didn't care about it, he was just trying to enjoy his high.