TWENTY

"Maybe you should come to the club with me and India later to get your mind off things," Kayla smiled as Sincere set her camera up

"No because I already know Kobe's gonna be there and I don't have time to deal with his shit," Sincere replied taking off her bonnet.

"Both of y'all are being very immature in the situation." Kayla sighed.

After the situation that happened at the mall Sincere started to distance herself from Kobe. He wanted her to talk about her problems with her Moms side of the family but Sincere didn't want to. Those people cause her a lot of trauma that she wasn't ready to relive.

Instead of being understanding Kobe grew upset because it felt like she was constantly pushing him away. Sincere didn't see it as her pushing him away, she just didn't want to talk about it. It's been a few days since the incident and the two of them have had minimum contact.

They would text to make sure each other was okay but other than that they had zero communication.

Sincere missed Kobe but she wasn't going to run behind him to get him to see things from her perspective. She was honestly tired of having to explain herself so she stayed quiet.

"No your brother is being immature and i'm over it," she spoke up rolling her eyes.

"Sinny he misses you tho and as much as you don't want to admit it you miss him also," Sincere chose not to reply because she know Kayla was speaking the truth.

"Okay i'll come out tonight only if your brother is not going to be there." Sincere gave in because she honestly needed a fun night out.

"None of the guys are going to be there," Kayla smiled as she continued to pluck the hairline of a wig.

"Okay well let me finish getting ready so I can go check on my grandparents." Sincere grandparents finally decided to spend a week at their home. After the week was out they were flying to Hawaii.

"Okay i'll talk to you later bye Sinny," after saying their finally goodbyes Sincere hung up the phone.