FOURTEEN

"Wassup Marieeee," Kobe dragged once the FaceTime call connected

"Wassup Marieeee," Kobe dragged once the FaceTime call connected. Kobe soon saw her face pop into the camera making his smile grow a little more.

"Why you so happy?" Sincere questioned as she let out a small laugh. Kobe just shrugged setting his camera in his lap while starting his car. He was on the way to pick up some food that he previously ordered.

Earlier that day he dropped the twins off at their friends house for a sleepover. They were going to be at their friends house for the weekend.

"And what I tell you about calling me by my middle name," she said trying her best to sound serious.

It has been about three weeks since Sincere's graduation and the groups club outing. Most of the night was filled with Kobe and Sincere stealing short glances at each other. They couldn't keep their eyes off each other the whole night. The guys eventually convinced Kobe to man up and ask for her number.

Sincere was a little taken back by the gesture because she assumed that there was still bad blood between them but Kobe reassured her once more that there wasn't.

It started off with just little texts throughout the day checking on one another but then they started to FaceTime and call each other.

They haven't seen each other in person since the outing because everyone has been busy lately, but tonight the group decided to get together at Kayla's house.

"Didn't I tell you I don't give a fuck about what you tell me," he laughed pulling off from out of his driveway.

"Boy fuck you," she mumbled laughing as she set her phone up on her vanity desk.

Taking a glance at his phone he saw Sincere combing through her hair. Kobe adored the way she took care of her natural hair. He always saw her doing different styles to her natural hair.

"Huh what was said," he questioned still laughing earning a eye roll from Sincere.

"Boy stop playing with me but where you on your way too?" she questioned once she noticed he was driving.

"I'm going to get me something to eat," he explained making a sharp left turn.

"All you do is eat," she chuckled as she braided a section of her hair down. She had just got done completing the final steps of her wash routine.

"Okay all your ass do is pick at your food," he shot back making her slightly mug him.

"I just don't be hungry," she laughed but Kobe didn't find anything funny. After being around Sincere for the past few months he haven't seen her ear a full meal. Kobe knew that it wasn't normal nor healthy.

"Speaking of eating when is the last time your ass ate," he asked knowingly. He knew she probably haven't ate nothing all day.

"I don't know but are you coming to Kayla's house tonight," she questioned trying to change the subject but Kobe caught on quickly.